Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chefdeuce

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Green Bay WI
I'm using the prefilled ones. I will try what you say about fluffing the stuff up. I think I might purchase some liquid from MV and see how that works. I really want this to work out for me, so I'm trying to figure out which direction to go in now.

When I first got my sidesho it took a little while to break in.
About 2 days of good use.
When I fill my cart I but in 3 drops and 1 on the atty itself.
I get great vapor and taste.

keith07

Dec 26, 2009
NH
Hello,

I just recently received my Sidesho the other day and I am wondering if I am the only one not happy with it at all? I have a Red Dragon and I purchased the Sidesho, because I thought it was going to be an improvment in areas where the Red Dragon was lacking... So far I have not had a pleasant experience with it. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but it seems like from the get go there was hardly any vapor and what little there was tasted like air... I even decided to try and refill one of the carts and test it out that way and the first couple of drags were nice. Good taste and decent vapor... then it went right back to the same as before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

AM

:confused:
i had the same problem, just got mine a few days ago. i saw a mod for the carts on the sidesho. best i can see, for why this happens is that the mesh inside the cart is much less than it should be, so it gets pushed down and doesn't make a bridge. a post i read said to put a spring(like from a pen) about half way in pointing up. i just tried this and now it works great. so much vapor it almost feels like a cigar. and more importantly it stays consistent :) hope this helps and it dose not leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread