Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yep....that's what this is. Handmade for me by the nice folks at ecig workshop, Paul and Patty. It's wired with an actual SmokeStik 4081 battery thread and the tank does not require flanged cartos so that is a SmokeStik carto in the tank. Holds an 18350 battery.
The tank is from "the Glassman" in New Mexico and you can get them at High Desert Vapes. I have to be honest though...I have purchased two of them and both times had to send them back to be adjusted so they don't leak. But the good thing is....they will fix them for you if you get one that isn't quite right.

So you see....we CAN all get along. ;)

4081stickmod.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you CES!!!! I was afraid no one was even going to comment. I mean it IS kind of a natural for someone who works at SmokeStik right? I actually had a better tank for it but had to send it back to be repaired. It's got a brown lizard on it....I'll take new pictures when he comes home. :) Squirrel Phiniacs on the way! woohoo! Squirrel QUEEN Phiniacs...LOL

Last edited:

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
I saw the pictures you posted of your "arsenel," you've got so really nice looking mods, this one included. I like the look of wood mods, still considering an e-pipe mods unit. I like the charm too. Used to go to a beading store in Pismo a long while back; made some cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread