Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Uniq have a Zmax clone out called the Omax. In their comparison with the Zmax they say the Zmax only has variable voltage :facepalm:. The Zmax has variable voltage and variable wattage.

The state the Zmax has a red LED - it's blue.

The Omax claims to have 510 and Ego threading - kinda hard to tell from the picture whether its just recessed for Ego threads like the Zmax is.
Nice color - its chrome.

Uniq are also advertising a "mini Zmax". These guys fight hard don't they....

UniQ New Arrival OLED Omax ecig with full words display, View OLED Omax ecig, UniQ Product Details from Uniq Electronics Technology Shenzhen Co., Limited on Alibaba.com

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Uniq have a Zmax clone out called the Omax. In their comparison with the Zmax they say the Zmax only has variable voltage :facepalm:. The Zmax has variable voltage and variable wattage.

The state the Zmax has a red LED - it's blue.

The Omax claims to have 510 and Ego threading - kinda hard to tell from the picture whether its just recessed for Ego threads like the Zmax is.
Nice color - its chrome.

Uniq are also advertising a "mini Zmax". These guys fight hard don't they....

UniQ New Arrival OLED Omax ecig with full words display, View OLED Omax ecig, UniQ Product Details from Uniq Electronics Technology Shenzhen Co., Limited on Alibaba.com

I believe they are comparing to the V1 Zmax, (maybe the Vmax).... Sounds like it anyway....

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I'm just blonde. It's called the Sigelei? I call it Zmax Clone I, Clone II and Clone III.

But, I do understand that Coop Clone is brushed stainless, not chrome.

Both have OLED and the specs appear in my current blonde state to be the same.

I fear this maybe become the next mod with 500 names and 20 manufacturers.

Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I'm just blonde. It's called the Sigelei? I call it Zmax Clone I, Clone II and Clone III.

But, I do understand that Coop Clone is brushed stainless, not chrome.

Both have OLED and the specs appear in my current blonde state to be the same.

I fear this maybe become the next mod with 500 names and 20 manufacturers.

Blondes have more fun.... I think you're right we'll see a bunch of them. I do like that Uniq called theirs an Omax, even if they did misrepresent the Zmax in the specs. Zmax 1 and 2 and Smoktech. I don't like that Sigelei's version is being called a Zmax 3 - I've seen a vendor do that. Sheesh - you think they'd come up with their own name. But these guys fight hard for the market I guess.

ETA: Anyways - I hope you really enjoy yours. Appreciate your thoughts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread