Status
Not open for further replies.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
I recently picked a new primary care physician. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age.

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, "Do you think I'll live to be 80?"

He asked, "Well, do you smoke tobacco or drink beer/wine?"

"Oh no," I replied. "I've never done either."

Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?"

I said "No, I've heard that all red meat is very unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf/sailing/ballooning/rock climbing ?"

"No, I don't," I said.

He said, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or sexually fool around?"

"No," I said. "I've never done any of those things."

He looked at me and said, "Then why do you give a .... if you live to be 80?"

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hahahahahaha, I am in the floor laughing lord :lol::lol: If my wife tells me that he needs a cream about her breast I know what I will tell her. :lol:
A guy comes home and tells his wife he wants to buy the new SSGGTS plus the new VV Module for it and the iAtty2.

The wife replies... "Honey, we can hold off on that. I need the extra money for that new breast cream to make them bigger for you. Just think of it as a present from me to you :)"

The husband replies... "No honey, I want the new GGs and if I don't get them right away there is no telling when I'll be able to get them again."

The wife says... "But the cream is on sale and if I don't get it right away it'll cost double."

The husband stops and thinks for a minute and replies... "What do you need that breast enlargement cream for anyway. You know it's just snake oil anyway! All you need to make your breasts bigger is toilet paper."

The wife looks at him with a confused look on her face... "Do you mean stuff by bras with TP, they need more than than dear. I'm not a teenager anymore you know!"

The husband replies... "No dear, that is not at all what I meant. I mean you just have to rub your breasts with it!! You've been wiping your ... with it for years and look how big it got!!"

This member of the GG family has not been heard from in weeks :p

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
Blonde Joke....

A girl came skipping home from school one day. "Mommy, Mommy", she yelled, "We were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to 10. See? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!"

"Very good", said her mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde?" the girl asked.

"Yes, it's because you're blonde," said the mommy.

The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled. "We were saying the alphabet today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A, B, C, D, E, F, G!"

"Very good", said her mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"

"Yes, it's because you're blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home from school. Mommy, Mommy," she yelled. "We were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!" and she lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs.

"Very good," said her embarrassed mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"

"No Honey... it's because you're 24."

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Little April was not the best student in Sunday school.
Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT .......**G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ....!"

The Teacher fainted

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Little Johnny sees his Daddy's car passing the playground and going into the woods.

Curious, he follows the car and sees Daddy and Aunt Jane kissing.

Johnny finds this so exciting and can barely contain himself as he runs home and starts to tell his mother excitedly.

"MOMMY, MOMMY, I WAS AT THE PLAYGROUND AND DADDY AND...."

Mommy tells him to slow down, but that she wants to hear the story.

So Johnny tells her. "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went to look and Daddy was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt, then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane laid down on the seat, then Daddy...."

At this point, Mommy cut him off and said, "Johnny, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight."

At the dinner table, Mommy asks Johnny to tell his story.

He describes the car into the woods, the undressing, laying down on the seat, and, "Then Daddy and Aunt Jane did that same thing Mommy and Uncle Jeff used to do when Daddy was in the Army."

--

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa, this boy has a future but his mommy not :lol::lol:
Little Johnny sees his Daddy's car passing the playground and going into the woods.

Curious, he follows the car and sees Daddy and Aunt Jane kissing.

Johnny finds this so exciting and can barely contain himself as he runs home and starts to tell his mother excitedly.

"MOMMY, MOMMY, I WAS AT THE PLAYGROUND AND DADDY AND...."

Mommy tells him to slow down, but that she wants to hear the story.

So Johnny tells her. "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went to look and Daddy was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt, then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane laid down on the seat, then Daddy...."

At this point, Mommy cut him off and said, "Johnny, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight."

At the dinner table, Mommy asks Johnny to tell his story.

He describes the car into the woods, the undressing, laying down on the seat, and, "Then Daddy and Aunt Jane did that same thing Mommy and Uncle Jeff used to do when Daddy was in the Army."

--

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida
A man suffering from a mid life crisis goes out and buys a brand new Corvette ZO6, all the bells, all the whistles the works... a car he has wanted his whole life. So he is cruising around enjoying himself but his curiosity gets the better of him, he WANTS to know what this ultimate muscle car can do... it even purrs... sounds viscous... so he heads to the highway. He gets on the highway and gets up the nerve to get on it. 60, 70, 80, 90, 100... about this time he notices a highway patrol man has flipped a U turn on the highway and is pursuing him. Guy thinks for a minute... Deciding he has spent his whole life being good, and knowing the cop has no chance of catching him in this car on the open road. He guns it. 120, 130, 140, 150, 160 This car just flies. After a couple of minutes his conscious gets the better of him... "What am I doing, I can go to prison for this, this is stupid." so he pulls over and waits for the Highway patrolman... Finally after the patrolman arrives he walks up to the car and says: "Sir I clocked you at 100 mph, then you decided to run from me. I will give you ONE chance... It's the end of my shift and I really don't want to have to spend the next 2 hours doing paperwork. If you can tell me one excuse that I haven't heard I will let you go." The guy sits and thinks for a few seconds... looks at the Highway patrolman and says "About 10 years ago, my wife left me for a Highway Patrolman, I thought you were trying to return her"

:lol:

Last edited:

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Five Important Qualities

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home and has a job.
2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh.
3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.
4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.
5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
I think I peed myself a little on that one... LMAO!
Five Important Qualities

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.
4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
favorite so far

Five Important Qualities

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."

"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.

"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man.

"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.

"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"

The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mosh,:lol::lol:
Five Important Qualities

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
nooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol::lol:
The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.

"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."

"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.

"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man.

"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.

"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"

The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread