Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I have 3 glass ones from IBTanked, which I love, love, love! IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us! I also have a polypropylene from Valley View Vapes, that works great! I only love it slightly less, because it isn't as pretty (VVV has glass tanks too. I haven't tried them, but they get good reviews): Welcome to Valley View Vapes - Your Home for Quality Inexpensive Tanks and Vaping Supplies

Once I started using tanks, I have been in heaven. I don't like to fiddle around with stuff - changing heads, dry burning, etc. Now I can just put a carto in a tank, and except for filling with liquid, I'm good for a least a week.

ETA: I should have said at least a week if I was just using one tank exclusively. Since the 4 tanks have different flavors and I rotate them, I've got a couple that are 2 months old and still have the same carto.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Are you able to use Cinnamon juices with a glass tank? I love cinnamon juice and I've been looking into a carto tank but I haven't pulled the trigger yet on it. I currently use a vivi nova with a metal sleeve.

Yes! That's why I ended up switching. My favorite vape melted drip tips, clearos and a mini nova before I got a clue. I didn't try the metal nova tube because I didn't like that you couldn't see the juice.

ETA: Polypropylene and silicone do not react to cinnamon. It's polycarbonate and acrylic you have to watch out for. I also use stainless steel or glass drip tips.

Last edited:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Yes! That's why I ended up switching. My favorite vape melted drip tips, clearos and a mini nova before I got a clue. I didn't try the metal nova tube because I didn't like that you couldn't see the juice.

ETA: Polypropylene and silicone do not react to cinnamon. It's polycarbonate and acrylic you have to watch out for. I also use stainless steel or glass drip tips.

I can still taste plastic when I use a polypropylene tank, maybe its just me.

monuoha

Feb 14, 2012
Dallas
I had really bad luck with two mini vivis. They are in my junk box. Others like them a lot. IMHO the Kanger T3 is waaaayy better than the mini vivis. YMMV.

Strange...the vivis have been the best delivery system for me yet. Ive tried EVERYTHING else!

Make sure you get your vivis from a reputable supplier. I like Gotvapes. They also sell the Kangers too.

Never had a leak or burnt hit with mine. Also remember that you can't really go past 4.2v with most clearos without getting a burnt hit. I keep my provari or twist @ 4v with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread