• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

any new vape meets.in colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtysimpleclean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
United States
I know that most of the us on here and on the FB page are further down south. I'm up in the Westy/Thornton area, and I know quite a few even further north. We should come up with a nice in-between spot. I know that my main vendor was thinking about opening his store in a bigger place somewhere in Denver for just that reason, but that won't be until Aug at the earliest.

There's a vendor up north? I'm in Aurora and only Colorado e smokes down here and I'm not a fan lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dirtysimpleclean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
United States
I have seen some vendors down in denver. Maybe we should wait until the one talked about opens the bigger store and duo a grand opening vape fest. Could attract new business and give the vendor an idea about what colorado likes

I live in Aurora and I have quite a few vaping friends

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Not sure what Ernie is thinking of, but I'm going to the Hamfest in Monument on July 14th, so the Fowl Line would work well for me on that day. Other than that, either on the 21st or 28th I'm going to have something else going on.

(BTW, I'm not a HAM, but interested in it, and maybe somebody there will have a couple good used GMRS radios.)

Last edited:

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
And I give up. There are at least 20 people who could pick up the ball and run with it. And yet all there is here are endless comments about "When is {someone else} going to schedule a meetup?"

Last I heard someone was trying to start one at the platte grill/black hawk/aurora and people were shot down. So I guess you are right there does seem to be a bunch of comments about when and where.

So this goes out to the "man/woman" with all the contact info and the who, what, when, and where has done it before, wont step on toes, please step up and set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread