• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

any new vape meets.in colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Confirmed......

Sept 29th.....6pm-10pm....Fowl Line in Castle Rock

Spread the word if you read this....I know the thread has been slow, and may be a chance folks gave up.

Woohoo! PM me please I want to donate some prizes.

I am using Tapatalk. Please excuse errors.

rideco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2012
Colorado
LMAO missed the once a year meet. well at least there is some activity in this thread.

Kinda new around here and did not even know there was a CO area on the forum until now. Let me know if you guys decide to do another meet and I will try my best to make it. I want to check out that store down in Lakewood but everything I need seems to be online so no real reason to go down there yet.

You know what would be really cool is if someone started a juice group in CO. Then we could do meets where vets can teach newbs to mix juices and vets can exchange ideas, recipes, and techniques. Kinda like a beer brew club but for ejuice. Just a thought.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Kinda new around here and did not even know there was a CO area on the forum until now. Let me know if you guys decide to do another meet and I will try my best to make it. I want to check out that store down in Lakewood but everything I need seems to be online so no real reason to go down there yet.

You know what would be really cool is if someone started a juice group in CO. Then we could do meets where vets can teach newbs to mix juices and vets can exchange ideas, recipes, and techniques. Kinda like a beer brew club but for ejuice. Just a thought.

I'm planning on checking out vapor leaf in Lakewood later today. Their hours are 2-6pm Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday if anyone wants to check them out. I will come back later with a report.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I finally made it over to Vapor Leaf. The store is a few blocks west of Wadsworth on the North side of Colfax in Lakewood. They have everything from cig-alikes to egos to more advanced mods. The prices are unbelievably reasonable too! The juice that I got there is great, and they mix it all in house. The employees and owner are all friendly and knowledgeable to boot! The owner said they would be looking to host a Vape meet in the future and they have a large outdoor yard to hang out/possibly BBQ in.

Overall it was a great experience start to finish and I definitely recommend going there to support these folks. The only downside was the limited hours they are open. The hours are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 2-6 P.M. and if you can't make it I am sure the shipping from their web page would be lightning fast for Coloradans especially.

I look forward to seeing you all again at the next Vape meet!
-Bert

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I finally made it over to Vapor Leaf. The store is a few blocks west of Wadsworth on the North side of Colfax in Lakewood. They have everything from cig-alikes to egos to more advanced mods. The prices are unbelievably reasonable too! The juice that I got there is great, and they mix it all in house. The employees and owner are all friendly and knowledgeable to boot! The owner said they would be looking to host a Vape meet in the future and they have a large outdoor yard to hang out/possibly BBQ in.

Overall it was a great experience start to finish and I definitely recommend going there to support these folks. The only downside was the limited hours they are open. The hours are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 2-6 P.M. and if you can't make it I am sure the shipping from their web page would be lightning fast for Coloradans especially.

I look forward to seeing you all again at the next Vape meet!
-Bert

Great little shop they have. I'm heading down today to pick up some supplies since it's a little late for shipping before the holidays. Support these guys it's important that we keep these Colorado based companies going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread