Any vendors selling this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
And hey, multiple buttons. All the good reviews on the ProVari definitely piqued my interest, but the single button for menus was really a turn off.

Just press the button 237 times, wait a while -- but not too long! -- and then press it 142 more times for 5 volts.
Are you talking about the ProVari or the L-rider?

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I like Volcano. Their prices are reasonable, and my daily is one of their juices. But yeah, they rebrand all of their hardware with a Volcano-specific name. AFAICT it's all Joye. I've learned pretty quickly to be wary when a site uses language that suggests that they created something. Anything truly unique will likely have a lot of buzz here on the forums. :)

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
LOL seems like it. Looks like it's not even for sale now but if I'm reading it right. It says that this thing is $32 USD and if that's true. I'll probably get one.

alibaba are usually the wholesale prices. When it's actually available, I imagine that "Minimum Order Quantity:" part will change, if not the price as well. Here's an Ego-T kit for $11... if you buy 100 of them. :)

2011 Hot Selling e cigarette eGo-T Battery with 650/900/1100battery products, buy 2011 Hot Selling e cigarette eGo-T Battery with 650/900/1100battery products from alibaba.com

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, pipe bombs are bad. :blink:

Cheap & mass produced happens with all sorts of things, but doesn't always mean that it's bad.

I remember in 1999, Phillips had a 42" 720p plasma TV... it was new and amazing, but honestly looked like hell and cost $14,999.00. Fast forward a few years and Walmart has rows of them for 5% or that. It's not the best you can get today, but it's better than the best was a few years ago. :thumb:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

Cheap & mass produced happens with all sorts of things, but doesn't always mean that it's bad.

I remember in 1999, Phillips had a 42" 720p plasma TV... it was new and amazing, but honestly looked like hell and cost $14,999.00. Fast forward a few years and Walmart has rows of them for 5% or that. It's not the best you can get today, but it's better than the best was a few years ago. :thumb:

VERY true. Noticed that myself with all the electronics. Especially when MP3 players came out.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.

I never had a problem with a Chinese e-cigarette thus far. Besides a little paint chipping on one. I am hoping a vendor in the states will start selling.

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I also think it's funny when people talk about Chinese ripoffs of U.S. designs...

The modern electronic cigarette was invented by Chinese pharmacist Hon Lik in 2003 and introduced to the market the following year. The company he worked for, Golden Dragon Holdings, changed its name to Ruyan (meaning "to resemble smoking"), and started exporting its products in 2005–2006, before receiving the first international patent in 2007.

Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread