Anybody heared about that foods can help to reduce nicotine cravings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaba62

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
New Jersey USA
I found an article says that some kind of foods can help smokers to quit smoking. I don't know if that was working. So I want to discuss with everybody here. Here is the post link:What food can reduce nicotine cravings?.
If this is true, I will try this way to help others to quit smoking.

Since i have quit analogs, I honestly think nicotine is only one physical addiction in cigarettes. the other chemicals have under rated addictive properties. There is more in a cigarette than many believe! Maybe i am fortunate because vaping has actually replaced my cravings and for some reason I enjoy it much more, and actually do it less than when I smoked. though there is more of a pscyhological draw from cigarettes in my case.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Foods? Heck yeah! Mostly Little Debbie snack cakes. And that's how I gained 15 pounds last time I quit, lol.

In all seriousness, though, I'm a firm believer in the healing properties of certain foods.

Since i have quit analogs, I honestly think nicotine is only one physical addiction in cigarettes. the other chemicals have under rated addictive properties. There is more in a cigarette than many believe! Maybe i am fortunate because vaping has actually replaced my cravings and for some reason I enjoy it much more, and actually do it less than when I smoked. though there is more of a pscyhological draw from cigarettes in my case.

I agree 100%, and the only evidence (non-scientific) that convinces me is that I never have "jonesed" for a vape the way I have craved cigarettes. If I get busy now, I can go hours without a vape. Never so with cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread