Anybody still using carto tanks!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
I never tried carto's because they were "old technology" even though the owner of my local B&M uses them almost exclusively. Then after reading how Baditude loves them I had to give it a try. Well 9 days into it I'm still on the first Carto, it still tastes and vapes like the first hit and all I've done is add juice to the tank (about 75ml so far). I have not touched one of my other atty's since.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

prophetr1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Richmond
Still use mine.. As we speak i am purchasing my first mech mod and and RBA set up... but i already know i will be using my carto tank on the mod when i just need convenience and also i will still carry my MVP2.0 with a carto tank to places like work and when i am on a trip or something jst casue of the ease and the long battery or the MVP

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Still use mine.. As we speak i am purchasing my first mech mod and and RBA set up... but i already know i will be using my carto tank on the mod when i just need convenience and also i will still carry my MVP2.0 with a carto tank to places like work and when i am on a trip or something jst casue of the ease and the long battery or the MVP

So good to see you!!!!! It has been a long time.

rith

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
I have at least one carto tank loaded with my current favorite juice. Never had leaking or flooding. Good consistent flavor. The tanks are a solid choice.

I haven't had a problem yet it's been about 7 days :) and I just found my favorite juice last night. I can say I have never been so happy vaping until now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
yup yup i am back .. nice to see u been going strong.. almost 24000 post nice

I am rooting for you to make it this time. Remember to seek help here among other vapors when you need support :)

Sorry to hijack the thread. I was just excited to see that my friend is back!

Carry on................:lol:

rith

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
I am rooting for you to make it this time. Remember to seek help here among other vapors when you need support :)

Sorry to hijack the thread. I was just excited to see that my friend is back!

Carry on................:lol:

It's ok.im vaping my deadly sin,drinking coffee and reading this I thought it was funny jacker lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
My experience is pretty close to identical to Bad's. I've tried lots of things...from cartos to drippers to bottom feeders and clearos. Last summer I also spent some time learning RBAs and gave it an honest shot. It was okay, but...not my scene. I went back to what I knew worked and was the most economical for me: carto tanks. And I'm glad. And yes, I said economical, since most cartos will last me around 2 weeks. When you only spent a jot over a dollar for a carto...it's a pretty good deal AND it's no hassles, worries, obsessions, or whatever. I can put in a new carto, prime and fill a tank in under 5 minutes. And I can go two weeks with just filling the tank and vaping..a matter of mere seconds to do. That's a win in my book.

And carto tanks just WORK. Taste is great. Vapor is good (I am not looking for a fog machine). It's all good. I can lay 'em down any ol' which way. I can chain vape. It's always just right.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I love carto-tanks. But, I did get off to a bad start with them.

A year and a half ago I bought my first carto-tanks. The cartos were pre-punched with THREE holes! I stubbornly kept trying to make them work to no avail. I use 70 - 80% PG. So, you can imagine what a mess I had.

It took a long time for me to get around to buying cartos with fewer holes since I went through a long period where I didn't buy anything at all because I was so broke. I hesitated to take the risk of spending money on anything, especially to try something I wasn't sure of.

But, there was a happy ending, eventually. My juice is so thin that I need to use 1-hole cartos during the heat of the summer if I might be out driving around. But, it works! Cartos last 1 1/2 to 3 weeks. I just fill up once or twice a day and vape on!

I am interested in RBAs, but mainly for Vapocalypse. Although, if I happen to get good enough at it and like it, who knows? Until then, I love carto-tanks with a little dripping with a 306 on the side.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
I am interested in RBAs, but mainly for Vapocalypse. Although, if I happen to get good enough at it and like it, who knows? Until then, I love carto-tanks with a little dripping with a 306 on the side.

Partially because of Vapeaggedon, but mainly for the flavor, I'm replacing my cartos with ByLeo.eu Sophia RBAs in my IBTanked carto tanks. Used with the flow control closed and tankless, they're as close to my bridge-free Empire Mods 510 attys as I've found. Used in a carto tank, they blow cartos away.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/480993-sophia-rebuildable-atomizer-leo-discussion-tips.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread