Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Yes. Definitely addicted. EBay was more former addiction and before that it was consignment stores and 2nd hand. Craigslist almost has nothing, but trouble. Etsy is great fun for gifts. I live rural so I shop Internet, socialize Internet and play Internet.without forums and all else I would have to clean more, fix more work more, do more. LAZY in Winter but it's just about that season again so after I've overstay rated in mindlessness I do get busy busy. Extremist and I've always always always admired moderation. Hmmmmm

mmudder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Tennessee
I have a love/hate relationship with this place. On one hand, I get tons of information and the people are helpful. On the other, I've bought so much more than I would have had I not discovered numerous items that I most likely don't actually need, heh. Overall, I'm having fun and finally finding "my spot" with vaping. At first, it was a huge struggle, one that I almost gave up on. Now, everything is falling into place.

UncHellMatt

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Boston
I started off as a casual user. You know, with my coffee in the morning, maybe after lunch or when out with friends. But later, it became a regular thing. Next thing I knew, I was visiting the forum at least 20 times a day. I kept telling myself "I can give up any time I like!" But then I'd go a few hours without a forum visit and I'd get irritable, restless. I tried chewing gum to get me through those times.

But in the end, I had to admit: I was addicted.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Addicted? No, of course not! I only came here to check in, read that thread on extractions again, check out the new pictures in the girly thread, the guy thread, the VAMO owners thread, read some reviews on e-liquids, find some reviews on that new thing I was thinking of getting, just wanted to check out the Suppliers forums, see if there are any good sales, check out the Classifieds, oh and there's the co-op I wanted to get into...Oh. Well. Hmph.:blink:
Hi, I'm glasseye and I'm a ECFaholic.

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
I am a newbie but because of ECF I was able to switch quickly for the drug store bought Blu ecigs and got a eGo C and now a Reo Grand. That is in within about 3 wks. Before that had never even heard of vaping. Quit smoking analogs after 36yrs 2 pks a day thanks to vaping. But I find this forum very confusing. Maybe because I am Old and not used to using forums. But plan on keeping plugging away at it. You should see my bookmarks! Have to do that to get back to threads that I need to keep reading up on! LOL I'll figure this out within the next year or so!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I am a newbie but because of ECF I was able to switch quickly for the drug store bought Blu ecigs and got a eGo C and now a Reo Grand. That is in within about 3 wks. Before that had never even heard of vaping. Quit smoking analogs after 36yrs 2 pks a day thanks to vaping. But I find this forum very confusing. Maybe because I am Old and not used to using forums. But plan on keeping plugging away at it. You should see my bookmarks! Have to do that to get back to threads that I need to keep reading up on! LOL I'll figure this out within the next year or so!

At the top of the thread there's a line. Click on where it says "Thread Tools". A list drops down click on "subscribe to thread". Follow through and "save" it. When you want to go back to that thread, higher up there is a "button" that says "Quick links", click that a list drops down, click on "subscribed threads". You will find all the threads you are subscribed to in there.

Another tip: whenever you post anything in a thread you can find those under the line that says "What's New". Click that and a list drops down, click on"My Posts". The threads that you have posted on show up there.

So much info here and ways to navigate boggle the mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread