Anyone have resources they can post on the health effects of vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doelioness

Oct 22, 2022
Hi I found your post while searching for a similar issue and while doing some research I found this
Among some others as while just joining this site i was introduced to the water vape pod advertised so then have done some more research they are pretty hard to find but im hoping the water vape might be better for those of us with auto immune system issues as the vg/pg causes so much inflammation and gut issues i havent really found much info from vapers who made the switch to the water vape systems

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hi I found your post while searching for a similar issue and while doing some research I found this
Among some others as while just joining this site i was introduced to the water vape pod advertised so then have done some more research they are pretty hard to find but im hoping the water vape might be better for those of us with auto immune system issues as the vg/pg causes so much inflammation and gut issues i havent really found much info from vapers who made the switch to the water vape systems
Our Innokin rep @Innokin_timmy recently posted this...

doelioness

Oct 22, 2022
Our Innokin rep @Innokin_timmy recently posted this...

Thanks heaps ☺️☺️ I had a quick read but its so hard to find in Melbourne though

Reactions: ShowMeTwice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread