Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
A love from @Izan uh usually means a scolding. Oh GOD,
CHANGE IT CHANGE IT. I can't bear to take that post down.

Because "hmph" biomes my rear end. My dad fixed the BUBBLE kids and I don't like being questioned on my health habits by DOCTORS even let alone internet strangers.

Anna

No pasa nada cariño!
and I am steadfast with my "♥".

Soldier on booty!

Cheers
I

you obviously have lots of mental hang ups.
opinon.jpg

im here for the science.
I spit coffee on my keyboard and some pee escaped!
Thanks mate, you made my morning!

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
yeah.......

anyone who goes on about being a fruitarian might as well say they believe in christ or think humans need to eat animal products to be healthy (or something similarly short sighted).

im here for the science
Temporal Variability of Oral Microbiota over 10 Months and the Implications for Future Epidemiologic Studies
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5895596/
Dan Dan Dan...
Firstly, both of your links hit the same study.
Here is the actual link for the second study Impact of a vegan diet on the human salivary microbiota

Secondly, this is a vaping site populated by smokers/ex- smokers predominantly from North America and or of European ancestry thus influencing diet and food choices.

Thirdly, are you attempting to use the posted studies to make some kind of point about the merits of a certain diet or lifestyle? Neither study makes those conclusions. (yep, read them both)

Finally , If I choose to worship at the church of the Cocker Spaniel, what business is it of yours and directly what are you attempting to not so subtly imply?

Please help us to understand the point of your post and the links.
Perhaps you would be so kind as to drop the holier than thou attitude and make your point based in your conclusions.

We don't have to agree, but that does not diminish your opinion. But rest assured, it is only an opinion.
Come strong to the plate...

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread