Tobeco Kayfun Lite PLUS V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daytony

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Iowa
Anybody have the newest Tobeco kayfun V2 Lite PLUS? I just bought one from ebay tonight via best offer. I have the V1 that FT sells and like it very much.

The V2 looks very very nice IMO but it's "another clone" I know lol but hope to hear maybe somebody already has one?

Kayfun Lite Plus RBA Tobeco Atomizer Clone Special Brushed w Clear SS Inserts | eBay

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
I have one. It's pretty nice.
At first glance, the exterior machining is much nicer than my tobeco lite.
Inside, it's very similar.
The chimney has better threads though.

Edit; the drip tip hole on mine was fine. I was confusing it with a different clone. The one from Focal ecig had a small hole to fit the drip tip into.
End edit;

The drip tip hole is kinda small.
Most of my drip tips don't fit good.
I was thinking of wrapping a small wooden dowel with some 600 grit paper, chucking that into a hand drill and open up the hole a hair.

This seems to be an issue with several of the kayfun/russian clones.

I have 4 of the v1 kflite clones. 2 from FT and 2 from VB. The ones from FT have no drip tip issues, but the 2 from VB wouldn't take a drip tip easily.
I did have a couple looser fitting drip tips sitting around that I use in those, so no huge deal.

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I have one. It's pretty nice.
At first glance, the exterior machining is much nicer than my tobeco lite.
Inside, it's very similar.
The chimney has better threads though.
The drip tip hole is kinda small.
Most of my drip tips don't fit good.
I was thinking of wrapping a small wooden dowel with some 600 grit paper, chucking that into a hand drill and open up the hole a hair.
This seems to be an issue with several of the kayfun/russian clones.
I have 4 of the v1 kflite clones. 2 from FT and 2 from VB. The ones from FT have no drip tip issues, but the 2 from VB wouldn't take a drip tip easily.
I did have a couple looser fitting drip tips sitting around that I use in those, so no huge deal.

Sorry if off topic...the Vapor Break (VB) clones have a terrible air draw even with the screw taken out.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
OP when the AfC is in its loosest position can you sit atty flush on a mod? If you can't that would be a deal breaker for me. Also I was lucky and my Tobeco Russian clone didn't whistle....how about this version? Another drawback to version one is that all the screws are made of a very soft material...so it is very easy to strip the screws....what about this version? Thanks in advance.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Hmm. Weird place for air flow. Guess it won't sit on mods without a gap. Too bad.

The airflow adjustment has nothing to do with it sitting flush. The allen screw sets well inside whether the afc is adjusted completely shut of, as open as it gets or anywhere between, you also have the option to remove the screw for the most open draw.

The afc is in the same place as the original KFL+ although he KFL+ uses a flat head screw instead of an allen screw. If you want it on the side you'll need to go with the Russian or same type clones.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I knew it would be just a matter of time before the PLUS was cloned... i'll wait until FT gets them for a better price ; ) as for the tobeco 91%/lite clones, I have 2 one from FT and one from VB and, they both work just as good as my real kayfun lite! no leaks, or whistle. the threading isn't the greatest but over time they have gotten a LOT better.

FT dropped its price on the 'lite" today so, i'm guessing the "plus" is on it's way...

LReyes66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
Got this from 101vape...the supposed V2 of the Lite Plus. Good so far.

is this the one with the adjustable 510 screw and deeper juice wells compared to the black edition?

Im thinking about ordering the nemeis clone from there and would like another KFL+ to add to my authentic KFL+ and R91. Having it in one order would be easier too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread