fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH

Proverb31

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
I love the cig type batteries. I have Kr808 d-2 and d-1 and I really like them, however I don't like how pricey and/or unavailable blank cartos are. I also have 510's and love how many different places I can get cartos and I am also loving the new nano visions I purchased. I currently just stocked up on 510 batteries when I found some on sale. The down side to these is battery life, but I love them so much I decided to go all out and make sure a dead battery wasn't an issue any more. I bought 25 batteries 20 340 mAh joye automatics and 5 230 mAh autos from panda cigs. I also bought a 5 unit charger. I already had some and just for fun calculate my total mAh in 510's and it is over 9000... I am happy. No buttons... NO more flash light size PV... just 40 cig sized batteries. back ups for my back ups and some to share. Two of my family members have quit smoking recently because they took up vaping and I am their source for information and emergency spares. Now they can be a source for me too.

By the way the panda 510's are on clearance for 7.95 and totally wicked has a yo yo sale until sunday. Watch and wait and there mega autos will go down to 8.30. And don't worry if your timer runs out on totally wicked. It doesn't take items out of your cart or change the price of items already in your cart. So snatch what you need at its cheapes and keep watching till the other items go cheap then add them.

MadScientistVapor

Feb 7, 2010
New Hampshire
Honestly, every vaper should have at least a couple 510 attys and a few carts lying around for backup. I always, even after years of vaping, end up reverting to the 510 from time to time. Maybe I'm waiting for a new ego-c atomizer to come in the mail. I also built a homemade passthrough that I can run my 510 atty at 5 volts directly from my computers usb. I cannot get more better and better taste from any other device. Dripping + 5 volt 510 is awesome. Plumes of vapor... Lastly, these are rugged little things. I've had one atty for about 4 years! I just clean it once in a while and it still tokes up a storm. I think some of the older attys were built to last.

msgnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States
I keep an Innokin AIO 510 PCC with me at all times just in case.
I'm actually in the process of contacting vapourettes.com about having a couple their 510-C atomizers shipped to me. They're basically the 510-T atomizers that use the replaceable eGo-C atomizer heads.

http://www.vapourettes.com/510_accessories.html
e5u3aja9.jpg

e6asetyv.jpg

Last edited:

aldreis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
aldreis.org
I just wondering if people still uses the 510?

Every day, for years now -- and not planning to upgrade.

Have a ton ( > 100 ) of 510 attys, bought at a steep discount some time ago. Now I use them with 510-T tank cartridges, just changing batteries according to the place and moment. From the original small & thin 280mAh with a PCC, when something discreet is advised, to the big 1000mAh eGo one.

Quite versatile. :)

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
I use my 510s at work all day with either 510-t tanks or a Vision Nano. also use when I'm out in public. fits in with the norm and gets the job done.
Old thread but I had to chime in here to say I do the same thing (With the nanos).

The Joye 510's get no lovin' anymore. They're small, fit anywhere and are the perfect stealth vape device. I get 2 hours of heavy use out of the tiny ones and got a cheap 5 battery charger for $20. Even a pass-through 510 for the car.

The bigger gear is nice but the little Joye's still have their place.

Rdarkness

Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Waterville, Maine, United States
I just got a 2 x manual battery and atties kit to go along with my Vamo V5 and Nemesis. I love how the Nemesis and kayfun look and taste, but I wanted the 510 for situations like going to a baseball game with my kids last weekend. Car ride was all about the mods, but it was so much easier to deal with the little 510s with small drip tips in the stadium. They certainly won't be my all day capes, but they do make for a great discreet setup or backup while charging the big rigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread