The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone here still use their 510??

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by JellieBean, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fairweasel2323

fairweasel2323 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    Marion, OH
  2. fairweasel2323

fairweasel2323 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    Marion, OH
  3. Proverb31

Proverb31 Super Member ECF Veteran

I love the cig type batteries. I have Kr808 d-2 and d-1 and I really like them, however I don't like how pricey and/or unavailable blank cartos are. I also have 510's and love how many different places I can get cartos and I am also loving the new nano visions I purchased. I currently just stocked up on 510 batteries when I found some on sale. The down side to these is battery life, but I love them so much I decided to go all out and make sure a dead battery wasn't an issue any more. I bought 25 batteries 20 340 mAh joye automatics and 5 230 mAh autos from panda cigs. I also bought a 5 unit charger. I already had some and just for fun calculate my total mAh in 510's and it is over 9000... I am happy. No buttons... NO more flash light size PV... just 40 cig sized batteries. back ups for my back ups and some to share. Two of my family members have quit smoking recently because they took up vaping and I am their source for information and emergency spares. Now they can be a source for me too.

By the way the panda 510's are on clearance for 7.95 and totally wicked has a yo yo sale until sunday. Watch and wait and there mega autos will go down to 8.30. And don't worry if your timer runs out on totally wicked. It doesn't take items out of your cart or change the price of items already in your cart. So snatch what you need at its cheapes and keep watching till the other items go cheap then add them.

4. aguryev

aguryev Full Member Verified Member

Sep 19, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Used to have a Joyetech 510-T starter kit but all of the parts for it wore out entirely, so I have switched.

5. MadScientistVapor

MadScientistVapor Senior Member

Feb 7, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Honestly, every vaper should have at least a couple 510 attys and a few carts lying around for backup. I always, even after years of vaping, end up reverting to the 510 from time to time. Maybe I'm waiting for a new ego-c atomizer to come in the mail. I also built a homemade passthrough that I can run my 510 atty at 5 volts directly from my computers usb. I cannot get more better and better taste from any other device. Dripping + 5 volt 510 is awesome. Plumes of vapor... Lastly, these are rugged little things. I've had one atty for about 4 years! I just clean it once in a while and it still tokes up a storm. I think some of the older attys were built to last.

6. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I think this is Very Good Advise.

Although for me, it is a Couple of 510's and a Couple of Clearos/Cartos.

7. beecherjeeper

beecherjeeper Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

510XL with 510-T--36mg/ml juice--in my shirt pocket every time I go out. Can't be without it.

8. msgnyc

msgnyc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    I keep an Innokin AIO 510 PCC with me at all times just in case.
    I'm actually in the process of contacting vapourettes.com about having a couple their 510-C atomizers shipped to me. They're basically the 510-T atomizers that use the replaceable eGo-C atomizer heads.

http://www.vapourettes.com/510_accessories.html
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. aldreis

aldreis Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Rio de Janeiro
    Every day, for years now -- and not planning to upgrade.

Have a ton ( > 100 ) of 510 attys, bought at a steep discount some time ago. Now I use them with 510-T tank cartridges, just changing batteries according to the place and moment. From the original small & thin 280mAh with a PCC, when something discreet is advised, to the big 1000mAh eGo one.

Quite versatile. :)

10. solace.discord

solace.discord Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I use my 510s at work all day with either 510-t tanks or a Vision Nano. also use when I'm out in public. fits in with the norm and gets the job done.

11. chuckie

chuckie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2009
    miami fl USA
    Don't see much reason to waste $2-5 on an atty when I can build my own for about 3 cents and build it exactly the way I want it.I do have a 5pack of them somewhere that have been sitting around for about 3 years.

12. olderthandirt

olderthandirt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    Well, I had been using them for dripping. But. Got an Igo-L for dripping and now those holdovers from "back in the day" have been re-relegated to the back drawer.

Wonder if there's a market for a fist full of 510 attys, he-he, and the old teeny little manual batts!

13. msgnyc

Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    I must say. The 510-C atomizer in conjunction with my girls eroll heads has brought new life to by 510 backup. :)

14. testerforlife

testerforlife Full Member

15. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
  16. testerforlife

testerforlife Full Member

Oh okay, so any Joyetech 510 is the same as the Innokin 510 battery? I thought there were differences but if not that's awesome, I can just find a local retailer that sells joyetech 510 batteries!

17. msgnyc

Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    The AIO PCC will fit a few different batteries. Even has the cut out for those with a manual button. I dont think it has the clearance for the longer mega batteries tho. Their too long.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

18. KODIAK (TM)

KODIAK (TM) Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2014
    Dead Moose, AK
    Old thread but I had to chime in here to say I do the same thing (With the nanos).

The Joye 510's get no lovin' anymore. They're small, fit anywhere and are the perfect stealth vape device. I get 2 hours of heavy use out of the tiny ones and got a cheap 5 battery charger for $20. Even a pass-through 510 for the car.

The bigger gear is nice but the little Joye's still have their place.

19. Walt42

Walt42 Full Member

Just accidently started a thread on how the 510 seemed to have better flavour than my tank and I2. Just pulled it out of the drawer and found out what brought me to vaping to begin with. The flavour and smoke are kinda awesome....

20. Rdarkness

Rdarkness Full Member Verified Member

I just got a 2 x manual battery and atties kit to go along with my Vamo V5 and Nemesis. I love how the Nemesis and kayfun look and taste, but I wanted the 510 for situations like going to a baseball game with my kids last weekend. Car ride was all about the mods, but it was so much easier to deal with the little 510s with small drip tips in the stadium. They certainly won't be my all day capes, but they do make for a great discreet setup or backup while charging the big rigs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.