• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone is the Tri-Cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a anyone vaped at the Stir-Fry in JC?

I almost did (we were outside). but decided my step-daughter might not appreciate any attention it might draw, so I walked over to the edge of the property (and I swear a woman with two kids glared at me--grrr)

I asked last year at the Stir-Fry in Kingsport, but it was too soon after the smoking ban and the bartender said he was afraid people would think ti was a real cigarette and light up their own. Haven't tried since.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I have but discretely. When I vape in public, it's usually in a stealth mode, 3.7V high mg PG liquid and hold the vapor in for a couple of seconds before I exhale. I just don't care to have to explain and I get what I need.

Wow, I thought I was the only person in JC that vapes. This is exciting!

:D We went to visit the inlaws up north, and went to one of those hoity-toity restaurants that are just too hip for their own good--and of course anything that even *looked* like smoking was forbidden, and they would probably haul out the hot tar and feathers if anyone had the audacity to ask for an ashtray. I mean these people took themselves *waaay* too seriously--none of which was justified by either their food or their prices...

I happily vaped every time the snotty server turned his back on me. My niece provided cover. And fanned.

According to JHL, Tri-cities Wholesale tobacco sells e-cigs. At least they did back in March, and they said they were "flying off the shelves," so there are a lot of us around...we need some kind of secret sign so we recognize each other :p

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Would love to see some of the Tr-Cities vapers come to the meet in Knoxville. I think if we can combine all of the vapers in the East TN Area it will make us all stronger. My goal is to get a group going called the Smoky Mtn Vapers Club, well that includes Chatty and the Tr-Cities. I'm thinking we can rotate the meets between locations if needed. Any way, if you are interested then please respond in the post about the meet.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s/164859-east-tn-vapor-meeting-3-19-11-a.html

Smoky Mtn Vapers Club

dustp115

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2011
Johnson City TN
hey guys figured you might wanna know a new shop in the jc mall opened yesterday called mountain vaper really nice guy talked to them and all they really sell is V4L stuff but he said if the demand is better he might start stocking juice attys etc

Said he was a member of ECF and said he would stop by and introduce himself but who knows

lemonshrew

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
A, A
Hey guys! I live in sw VA but I work in Kingsport. I'm so glad to hear there are so many of us here. I haven't seen any other vapers (other than people I know). I vape in public all the time, (restaurants, stores, etc.) but I usually stealth vape (pen lid over the LED, hold breath a second longer). I've been using KR808's, but my Provape is on its way! I hope there will be places to buy juice in Kingsport/Bristol soon.

dustp115

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2011
Johnson City TN
Hey guys that place in the tricities fleamarket is awesome They have a good juice selection and they have attys batteries and ego stuff and there prices arnt bad at all about the same as online. I went there today and the guys there actually know what there talking about there very friendly too. Much better than the crooks at the mall. Check em out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread