• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aussie Vapors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
I am going to try chocolate (not Dekang), strawberry and blueberry next.
Try just a small amount with banana (if you have any). I vaped some menthol and then banana straight after today and I swear it tasted like bubble gum (which I've never had in e-juice) - could have been the beer I was consuming at the time though...

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Have you bought from DIY FlavourShack before? According to the website she doesn't ship to Australia (although I'd be rather happy if she did..).

No I haven't, I did find some other site somewhere that had beerliquid and shipped to Au, but I can't find it now.
When I was trying to get a juice-box, they said they wouldn't ship here but advised me to use a State-side 3rd party shipping mob that takes local (US) orders and forwards them on for a small fee, alternatively, I am sure some helpful yanks would happily forward some orders on, but I haven't taken advantage of anyone...yet.

I am really wanting to get into the DIY atm and just waiting for my current shipments to arrive, then I will get into it hardcore, but I still dont think I would even try a beer flavour. Being a QLD'er, I would make a fine XXXX brew but you southerners would just hate it anyway...lol.

lol@ tcillc and Perpuk.

An Aussie style "Cabsav" would be great and I would be sure to call it that.

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Hi all, I've come here from Whirlpool too, after being convinced getting a 510. AFter a week, it's been great. On the topic of convincing others to quit, I've brought some disposible 510's from healthcabin, which is a new product there. I think it was $11-12 each, to hand out to some smokers dear to me. Though now I'm a bit worried they might be rather inferior, to a rock solid J510, so I'll have to try one before handing the rest out.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Hey man,

Welcome.

You may be surprised by the non-disposabilty... I bought a few 'disposables' as my first e-cigs and they lasted ages, (they still work). I am still using another disposable now that I got about a month ago and it is still going strong.
Sometimes it just means no recharger, other times it means a poor quality batch that they are selling cheap.
I did get a heap off dealextreme to hand out to mates and curious ppl, but they all died in a few weeks. (one still works...just)

Most people seem to know within the first few puffs if it is for them or not though, so hopefully they will serve their purpose if they turn out to be not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread