The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Aussie Vapors!!

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by MrDismal, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mildew

Mildew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    Try just a small amount with banana (if you have any). I vaped some menthol and then banana straight after today and I swear it tasted like bubble gum (which I've never had in e-juice) - could have been the beer I was consuming at the time though...

2. Dogsbody

Dogsbody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    I dont have any banana, but talking about beer, I did notice DIY flavorshack had Beer flavoured e-juice, as Aussies it is our duty to try it!

I havent yet, but will when I make an order from them. It is not meant to be very good but, go figure?

3. Mildew

Mildew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    Have you bought from DIY FlavourShack before? According to the website she doesn't ship to Australia (although I'd be rather happy if she did..).

4. tcillc

tcillc Full Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Melbourne
    lol :D

Surely its our duty!!

5. Perpuk

Perpuk Full Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    I have seen Champagne but what about A Hunter Valley Semillon or an SA Shiraz?

Look at the small business opportunities lost because the e-cig was not embraced by the powers that be.

6. Dogsbody

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    No I haven't, I did find some other site somewhere that had beerliquid and shipped to Au, but I can't find it now.
    When I was trying to get a Juice-box, they said they wouldn't ship here but advised me to use a State-side 3rd party shipping mob that takes local (US) orders and forwards them on for a small fee, alternatively, I am sure some helpful yanks would happily forward some orders on, but I haven't taken advantage of anyone...yet.

I am really wanting to get into the DIY atm and just waiting for my current shipments to arrive, then I will get into it hardcore, but I still dont think I would even try a beer flavour. Being a QLD'er, I would make a fine XXXX brew but you southerners would just hate it anyway...lol.

lol@ tcillc and Perpuk.

An Aussie style "Cabsav" would be great and I would be sure to call it that.

7. mooody

mooody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2010
    Australia
    Hi all, I've come here from Whirlpool too, after being convinced getting a 510. AFter a week, it's been great. On the topic of convincing others to quit, I've brought some disposible 510's from healthcabin, which is a new product there. I think it was $11-12 each, to hand out to some smokers dear to me. Though now I'm a bit worried they might be rather inferior, to a rock solid J510, so I'll have to try one before handing the rest out.

8. Dogsbody

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    Hey man,

Welcome.

You may be surprised by the non-disposabilty... I bought a few 'disposables' as my first e-cigs and they lasted ages, (they still work). I am still using another disposable now that I got about a month ago and it is still going strong.
    Sometimes it just means no recharger, other times it means a poor quality batch that they are selling cheap.
    I did get a heap off dealextreme to hand out to mates and curious ppl, but they all died in a few weeks. (one still works...just)

Most people seem to know within the first few puffs if it is for them or not though, so hopefully they will serve their purpose if they turn out to be not good.

9. Kimmyw

Kimmyw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2010
    QLD Australia
    I read a post tonight, someone had problems with their disposable, the atty had gone. He only had it 6 mths! :)

10. mooody

mooody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2010
    Australia
    Interesting. The kit (I've brought it from health cabin), has a disposable auto battery, but includes a disposable usb charger (???). So that makes sense, if its a poor quality batch or excess wanting a quick sale. It only comes with 3 pre-filled carts...so yeah, as long as its enough to help sway other's minds.

11. fair dinkum

fair dinkum Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    Australia
    I was never a menthol smoker but love menthol juice. You can also get the menthol drops to add, which I do to some flavours. The drops are really strong and only take a couple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.