Anyone used the E Turbo yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaRvn

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Charleston, SC / USA
I ordered some of those by mistake and don't like them as well as the ones I was using. You need to use a needle to fill them and I don't like carrying needles around. I also can't clean them as easily as I was able to clean the one I usually use (eGo vision clearomizer 2.5ml). It's also a lot harder to draw - like sucking milkshake through a straw. I won't make the same mistake again!

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
For the price of it, I'd give it a shot. Considering that 1) the atomizer (and matching it to the voltage of your battery) and 2) the method of getting juice to it is what makes for good vaping, it makes sense to me to try as many different systems as you can. That's one reason I went with a Joye Ego-T; so much other stuff fits it that it's hard to go wrong; and I love the 1000-mah batteries you can get with it.

RaRvn

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Charleston, SC / USA
Yes, the drip tip screws off, but if you look carefully you'll see that the plastic top of the inner tube contacts the outer tank surface at the top. This plastic fits snugly against the outer tank and the only way to get juice into it is to slide a needle between the plastic insert and the tank.

It is very easy to fill, as in the tip just unscrews, but you have to fill it with a needle, which is not hard at all - I just don't like carrying needles and syringes around.

sandscards

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Broken Arrow, OK
I also just drip directly from the bottle down the side holding it at an angle. I think the tip seals against the rubber collar to prevent flooding but filling was very simple. The newer ones even have a metal cone to further keep the rubber collar centered with the tip. No needle was ever needed. That is one reason I ordered these. I am having good luck with mine and looking to order some more. To clean I just run some water down the side and shake. I do this a few times and let it dry and am ready to go again with a different flavor. Great so far and I am going on two weeks on four of them and none have died yet and still vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread