The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

APC UPB10 USB Power Pack on Sale Again!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Keltrey, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Keltrey

Keltrey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2008
    Olney, Illinois
    Fry's has them on sale for $14.99(shipping not included) again! If you were wanting one now would be the time to get it. This has been the cheapest list price seen on this unit.

Not sure what the time window is on this.

FRYS.com | APC (UPB10)

2. Bigredcent

Bigredcent Full Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Denton,Texas
    :thumb::D Thanks Keltrey, I ordered 2 to be on the safe side.

3. TribbleTrouble

TribbleTrouble Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Thanks for the link! I just ordered mine. I am looking forward to reliable E-Smoking power! :thumb:

4. Keltrey

Dec 28, 2008
    Olney, Illinois
    No problem! I'll keep my eyes open for other great deals and devices.

5. swanee

swanee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2008
    me fi
    Thank you this is a great deal...

6. HDBanger

HDBanger Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2009
    Montrose, MN
    Killer find, and thank you for posting it. Got 2, one for me and one for my bro. Total with shipping is cheaper than 1 at reg price without shipping. :thumb:

7. katink

katink Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2008
    the Netherlands
    Just a FYI for europeans: you don't get to see what the shippingprices are until right at the end of ordering. But ordering 1 pack it's 14.99 for the pack, and 19.54 for the shipping to the netherlands.
    Ordering 2, then both posts are doubled (which seems strange to me: sending out 2 packs together just isn't going to amount to double the postage-costs of shipping one unit... but well, that are their prices anyway).

8. PTJD

PTJD Vaping At FL370 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Yep ordered me another one, these are great!

9. aasupplyny

aasupplyny Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2009
    USA East Coast
    I ordered one of these this morning.
    Im' gonna look like such a junkie. When I go out i'm gonna have it
    in my pocket with my usb passthrough wire hangin out, vaping away rofl.

10. Dukeboy08

Dukeboy08 Guest

I have another bit of bad news to share:
    After Calling APC today about my bad mobile battery pack, They told me that they are no longer making this model and do not have any in stock to replace my battery pack. They advised me to send it to a place to get it fixed..........Nothing else they could do with it. After thinking about it I did call Fry's and they have a 30 day money back guarantee on the orders so they told me that they would happily send me another one but would have to charge me for the new one until they got my bad battery pack. Plus They would pay me back for my shipping costs to send it to them.

Just thought I would let everyone know. APC is getting rid of all mobile products including our beloved Mobile Battery Pack.

11. Keltrey

Dec 28, 2008
    Olney, Illinois
  12. SMILIN

SMILIN Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    Thanks

just put my order in, appreciate da heads up:thumb:

13. mixxy

mixxy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2008
    Oregon
    Thanks for letting us know about the sale being on again! I missed it last time and ended up ordering one on ebay instead. I've had it for about 4 days now... and love it! I bought 3 more from Fry's because we've convinced at least 2 out of our 3 smoking (adult) children to try the e-cigs... and figured they will love the battery pack option! :D

14. aasupplyny

aasupplyny Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2009
    USA East Coast
    holy crap, I ordered this thing yesterday(MLK day) from frys.com and got it the next day.
    That is fast. They shipped it via DHL and apparently DHL isn't doing so well so the shipping is faster. They're not offering anymore domestic service in the US soon.

15. Bigredcent

Bigredcent Full Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Denton,Texas
    Boy, what fast service!! Ordered 2 battery packs yesterday at 11:15 am and they arrived today @ 11:30 am by U.S.mail.:thumbs::thumbs::hubba:
    They came with adapter so I can plug into wall outlet to charge up,which is what I'm doing now.

16. TribbleTrouble

TribbleTrouble Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    Rio Rancho, NM
    :thumb:I ordered one yesterday (UPS Ground) and mine came in today too!!! I don't know if it is thanks to Frys, or UPS. Either way, I am totally stoked. Mine is charging, and I can't wait to use it.:thumb:

17. GabbyD

GabbyD Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    Southern U.S.
    Well, once again I missed the sale and in between sales I got one on ebay. Got it today and it's charging. It's too bad they are discontinuing these. We need to collect info on alternatives that work!

18. HDBanger

HDBanger Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2009
    Montrose, MN
    I agree Gabby, Im sure the forum will be on it's toes and have a few more models tested and links posted within a week or 2. I ordered two of the APC's, hoping they last a few months at least, then a search for another model will begin, lol.. Ive already seen a few others posted, and found one on ebay quite easily, wont be a problem me thinks. I just got my 4 pack of cr123's and dual charger from dealsX, My SD wont be wanting for anything for awhile. (my closet looks like a chem lab with all the diff ejuice bottles and atomizers and syringes etc). :cool:

19. GabbyD

GabbyD Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    Southern U.S.
    Ok, this APC thing rocks! I think I'll buy a couple more. So glad to be rid of the regular e-cig batteries!

20. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Do they all come with wall chargers? And how long is the charge time?

Lu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.