Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
Do they all come with wall chargers? And how long is the charge time?

Lu
Hi Lu,
the APC charges on an regular outlet so it comes with the wall charger..(actually one of the 2 I had bought had a bad cable but was easy to replace..)
Takes 2.5 hours to fully charge..and you have light that tells you when it's ready..
Been using it over 3 weeks seamlessly..amazing !

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Double post! :p bad mod, no biscuit. LOL

LOL ... The 2nd double post in like 10 minutes. Not sure what is going on with my PC today :( LOL

Hi Lu,
the APC charges on an regular outlet so it comes with the wall charger..(actually one of the 2 I had bought had a bad cable but was easy to replace..)
Takes 2.5 hours to fully charge..and you have light that tells you when it's ready..
Been using it over 3 weeks seamlessly..amazing !

SWEEEETTT !!!!

LOL Keltry! You made me choke on vapor ;)

:D

LOL ...

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Just got my usb passthrough from Puresmoker! Ordered on sunday with some riskee juice 16mg. Super Fast shipping thanks! Only thing is the dropper part on the juice is really loose and comes off with the cap.

OMG the APC battery pack and usb passthrough is a MUST HAVE. Have it connected to the APC battery got yesterday. SOOOOOOO much vapor, my heads pounding. But I love it. I should really stop smoking it but I can't put it down, lol. Should have probably ordered some super low nicotine juice.

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
ok so I think I know how I messed up my Apc Battery pack.
Don't do this:
1)Plug in the charger cable to the computer and then to the apc battery but the big thing is
Don't plug in the USB Passthrough battery to it and Vape.

I think this is what caused mine to go banana's
I really have no other idea of what caused it to go bad other than this.

Keltrey

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2008
Olney, Illinois
Response (Shalonne Halstead) 01/22/2009 10:03 PM Dear (Edited),

Thank you for contacting APC's email support on 01/22/2009 01:36 PM. I would be happy to assist you.

I am sorry but production has already been discontinued for the UPB10 and all of the other UPB products. We are exiting the Notebook and Mobility Solutions market so all of these types of products will no longer be offered. I apologize that we will no longer carry a product that you enjoy.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by responding to this incident. It would be my pleasure to ensure that your issue is quickly resolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread