Apex Vapor Alpha Information Page; Have Questions, Concerns, Suggestions, New Product Requests, or Want to Ask N8T the Alpha engineer a question? Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

jslick_007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
You can clean it the same way you clean any other atty. I use cheap vodka to clean mine out.
Are there any restrictions like the HH 357 where you can only blow air through the bottom and never through the top? I usually use vodka and a piece of surgical tubing connected to a oral medicine syringe to "power wash" my atties.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Are there any restrictions like the HH 357 where you can only blow air through the bottom and never through the top? I usually use vodka and a piece of surgical tubing connected to a oral medicine syringe to "power wash" my atties.

No there aren't really any restrictions as far as cleaning it out. The only thing is that there is no hole on the bottom for the alcohol to run out. So the easiest way to clean an AVA is to pour your alcohol in the top, cover it with your finger and shake it a few times, then turn it over and let it run back out the top.

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
I saw the original post. Innovapor will give you good info to help you out. I am driving this morning but can try to assist later today unless you have already resolved the problem.

I just saw this. Thank you for your offer of help! Innovapor has been awesome and has got me sorted out!

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Well let m chime in.. I love y Ultramax, however I gone through 2 of the atomizer adapters. When i had them warrantee the first one the sent me a note saying they would no longer honor their ten year guarantee. Really upset me bought i thought it was a fluke that the threads stripped. Told me they never heard of such a thing. I have just about every device I can get my hands on to. I have never had threads strip on any of them. Even the cheapest ones don't have this problem. Seems to me that there is a defect in the product/design. I originally recommended the Ultramax to everyone of my friends but now I am starting to worry that I am be bit in the .... Now that I have two stripped there is no way in hell that I would buy another.

As for the threads on the res. Really never have had any problems with them as I just put it together and hardly ever take it apart.

Dertbv
There is a flaw. I was told the same thing. I replaced to tops at my cost. never again. Ande and the others singing its praises is fine and I'm glad they "love" it, but they are using the attomizer piece that you fill. they are not using straight cartomizers. Of course it performed good when brand new even though I thought the slide was piss poor.

After talking to innovapor they weren't going to cover the stripped threads. Like I'm a newbie. I threw it in my basket with other failed mods. It is what it is....For those that love it ..thats great, but if your buying it for cartomizer use only..think twice.....its one of the poorest designed tops I've every encountered followed with the worse customer service I've ever encountered. actually innovapor is just selling it for Apex.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I see that the manufactures of the Alpha (Thermovape-AKA Apex) is comimg out with a new device...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highest Grade Materials.... The below post is from Thermovapes website:

Thermo-Essence Technologies uses only the highest grade USA made materials available. The ThermoVape is formed in stabilized structural ceramic and your choice of Stainless steel or Grade 2 Titanium.,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does this mean a new Mod will also be availanle at Innovapor, one that is made from Stainless stell or Titanium? Looks like they are finally getting away from the soft aluminum with the threads that strip and the switch that leaks....:) Its about time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread