Apex Vapor Alpha Information Page; Have Questions, Concerns, Suggestions, New Product Requests, or Want to Ask N8T the Alpha engineer a question? Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey N8T, are the new main bodies for the frictionally challenged going to be available this week?

This is the week! They are at the plater's now, and should be off to innovapor by thurs/fri.

Hello N8T. I don't have my Ultra yet, it's now in the *capable* hands of USPS
nervous.gif
. A

nyways, gotta ask ........ is a vari-vollt add-on the in the future for the Apex Alpha line?
Smiley.gif

Right on, I hope you enjoy it! VV? It's not in the near term, that's all I can say.

ChuckBell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Chicago, IL
I have to eat my words because they are still at the plater. Not to worry though, they are VERY close, and I will be posting up the minute they arrive.

Cheers!

Nate
Hey Nate I'm ready to punch in my credit card and order the Ultra or UltraMax - One of my issues is whether or not I want the smaller sized Ultra for a more compatible feel but only have a 1ml RES vs the larger UltraMax with the 2ml RES and option for 6 volts vaping?

Now I kind of want to see this new body even though I'm not a big fan of bottom button mods ever since I bought the PureSmker Icon. But I can't help but wonder if I'll have less problems activating it(Ultra or UltraMax) with the bottom button than sliding the battery sleeve. I might want the bottom button for performance over preference.

Can you make a demonstration video of the new body VS the old? And maybe blow some smoke rings too(just kidding about the smoke rings)

Hey Nate I'm ready to punch in my credit card and order the Ultra or UltraMax - One of my issues is whether or not I want the smaller sized Ultra for a more compatible feel but only have a 1ml RES vs the larger UltraMax with the 2ml RES and option for 6 volts vaping?

Now I kind of want to see this new body even though I'm not a big fan of bottom button mods ever since I bought the PureSmker Icon. But I can't help but wonder if I'll have less problems activating it(Ultra or UltraMax) with the bottom button than sliding the battery sleeve. I might want the bottom button for performance over preference.

Can you make a demonstration video of the new body VS the old? And maybe blow some smoke rings too(just kidding about the smoke rings)

Hey Chuck!

I personally prefer the Ultra. Of course I have them all but it seems to find it's way into my pocket the most. The Ultramax tends to stay in the car, and I run it at 3.7V. 6V seems too intense.

Re: Bottom Buttons. You'll be fine with the ordinary switch if you don't have a lot of lotion on your hands, or some other friction reducing situation. Performance wise, I prefer the normal switch because it requires no thought. You don't have to look or feel for it, it's just there on your thumb, and it's more intuitive than searching for a button.

I would love to make a demonstration video. Right now I sent all of the optional main bodies to Innovapor to get them on the shelves. Believe it or not I didn't even keep one. that said I will be making more soon and will get a little video out when I do.

ChuckBell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Chicago, IL
Hey Chuck!

I personally prefer the Ultra. Of course I have them all but it seems to find it's way into my pocket the most. The Ultramax tends to stay in the car, and I run it at 3.7V. 6V seems too intense.

Re: Bottom Buttons. You'll be fine with the ordinary switch if you don't have a lot of lotion on your hands, or some other friction reducing situation. Performance wise, I prefer the normal switch because it requires no thought. You don't have to look or feel for it, it's just there on your thumb, and it's more intuitive than searching for a button.

I would love to make a demonstration video. Right now I sent all of the optional main bodies to Innovapor to get them on the shelves. Believe it or not I didn't even keep one. that said I will be making more soon and will get a little video out when I do.

Thanks for your response. I guess I'll go with the Ultra Advanced Kit and "maybe" get the other ones at a later time. I just got the Provari and have had issues with it from the start. Variable voltage is really nice since you can find that sweet spot for whatever juice you have. I prefer between 3.8v - 4.8v using these new G4 Cartomizers which leak(don't bother)

I'm looking forward to the RES, that is what got me interested and after watching the reviews - I'm sold.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan

When you first get it you may have some issuesd with the switch but just stick with it because the switch smooths out over time, I think it may be a combination of smoothing out and the spring loosening up a bit but it is night and day from when I first got mine, I was one that had issues in the beginning but now I can activate without a hitch. Also with the res, it will take you a bit of time to get used to as well, depending on how you vape. If you are a chain vaper you might have some issues, the res needs time to catch up sometimes so if you start to get a dry hit just let it sit for a min and it will replenish itself. Patience is key.

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
The advanced Ultra kit is out of stock , when will there more in stock?

We are out of Ultra RESs. We hopefully will have more coming in within a few days. When I know for sure I will let you know too. We have been trying to keep up with all the orders and it finally was too much and we had to take them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread