Apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think I do need to extend one. The growth we've experienced, at times, can be very trying, it IS very hard and sometimes the orders coming in can be rather intimidating.

I think I was beginning to show a side of me on the forums that really isn't representative of who I am. I'm really not some cranky ........ Though at times, I can be. It isn't who I am.

And I've come off that way, I am sorry.

I've tried to do a bit of a fade out, while I regroup my thoughts, and get some of the changes that are coming up, taken care of, then I can get back to doing part in what made Tasty Vapor worth sticking around for; care, concern, a genuine concern for those individuals who are trying to make the exodus from smoking to e-cigs, and making the experience as pleasant as possible.

I'd hate to think that I was the one making the experience less than pleasant.

For someone like myself, and I'll put it out there, a sober man, who has come to terms and realized despite my efforts with sobriety, that CIGARETTES were going to be my death, the move away from something that years of familiarity and comfort have led me to believe is an integral part of my life....can be damned scary and not for myself alone.

I've talked to a GREAT deal of people who have smoked 10, 20, 30, 40 years, all of whom have been not only thankful for finding electronic cigarettes, but have been amazed at what Tasty Vapor has been able to provide.

I do have a GREAT deal of things on my plate in moving our operation to larger digs to accommodate not only our growth, but our poor employees who have to crawl over the tops of each other in our small space to get things done. In making the improvements, I'm having to juggle a great deal of responsibilities to turn this more into a streamlined, spacious and comfortable operation, I'm forsaking my own comfort, causing me to be short-tempered and in turn, extending that outward.

So, I have to fade out a little, take care of what needs to be done, give myself a good kick in the ..., review the very things that made undertaking this operation so important, and get back to those things.

For now, I'll be filling orders, taking the occasional Live Help session and handling the particulars of expansion.

You all mean a great deal to my wife and I. And I can assure you, very soon, I can get back to extending this to you all.

From the heart man, from the heart.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Do what you do best and the rest will tend to itself... Even though I just made my first order on weds. I must say with everything going on with you and making the eliquid fresh, you did one hell of a job getting it out by friday.

I'm really looking forward to trying your eliquids. Its been a long road since April 4th, trying to find a good eliquid. Dont get me wrong I've had some okay eliquids that got me through but I'm hoping to finally be happy.

Anyway I hope everything turns out great for you. :)

Tiger

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Round Lake Beach, Illinois
Your a great man Geoff!!

You have the best juice anywhere, and everyone that has tried your juice is recommending it to everyone else on this forum and to everyone they know!!! :)

So I can see how it is growing so fast and you still make it to order, that takes a lot out of someone.

I can't speak for everyone, but for me, you have nothing to worry about.

I will always order from you, as you can tell that you put you heart and soul into every bottle you make.

Thanks and hope all works out for you. :)

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Geoff, and I am sure alot of people will agree, that for you to post a message such as the above, shows what a genuinely kind and great guy you are. You and Mrs. Tasty have alot going on and that is a tremendous amount of stress that you are shouldering at this time. We all love your juices, we all understand if you need to step back and just take a very, long deep breath. For now, you just take care of yourself and what you need to do and we wish you the BEST!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Please take care of yourself. We love you and the Mrs....want to keep you both safe, healthy and happy because we really do depend on you guys for our own sanity at the moment.

We all can imagine the frustrations of an expanding new business, moving...and trying to please the masses. You have been nothing but kind but we all have our moments ( i have more than usual).

So..please take care of yourself first.. Because...we need you.

God Bless

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
You're doing a great job, I never really saw you as cranky, just sarcastic, which isn't a bad thing. I can relate to you on the sobriety, I myself just got 1 year clean this year after 4 years of hell. Sometimes life just isn't easy.

I've only done two orders with you thus far, but I really like how you relate to your customers on a personal level, and you by far have the best juice on the market, it's nothing but up from here.

Thanks for great service and great products, you're doing a great job, both you and your wife.

unit40

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Massachusetts
Some businesses just want to make a buck. You guys are doing this from the heart, making the lives for ex-smokers a better place, and by getting involved personally with your customers, you have defined what a great business is all about. I can only imagine that by custom mixing orders, you may interface with some frustrating individuals. And as your business grows, headaches caused by some of these customers will contribute to these growing pains. "Are you sure you only put two dropps of bannana in my 4 oz coffee doubler, it tasts like you added three !!" "Was that bannana organic? How can you be sure? Can you e-mail me a scanned copy of the documentation please?" "And the coffee flavor...can you make me some Starblucks flavor with just a slight sprinkle of cinnimon, not a big sprinke, just a little, little one"

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hey, we all can be cranky .......s sometimes! At least you even participate on these forums and your live chat and help us out whenever you can! It's definitely understandable that you are going through some growing pains and have to take some time to get your situation to where you want it to be. I'm just glad that I can get great juice from such a cool guy who has a pomp!

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
I agree; excessive stress makes the nicest person a bit crabby.

You and your wife have a unique and growing business. Always remember to take joy in the fact that you and your wife can blissfully work together and in addition make so many people happy.

Note: if you are ever “swamped” with orders, you can always put mine at the end of the list. I do not mind even slightly.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
I'm thinking that your post had a lot to do with our eventually confrontational conversation on your live support last night.

You were rude and unresonable in the end and refused to bend erry iota from your policy of "samples". I've heard about you being an as .... from other people that have posted in review threads before too so it's not a new story.

My request pretty much went like this:

I am getting ready to order three bottles of liquid. I'd like to ask a favor. I'd like to know if you'd send a very small sample of your product with no flavor in a 24 or so strength. This is why I ask: When I got my first 510 kit I got my son one too. Every flavor of juice he's tried gives him the taste of methamphemine (....). We've tried Dekang, Rath and Ms T's so far. He said he was once in a room with people smoking .... and every time he smokes his e-cig he tastes it. Could you send as little as a milileiter of you product for him to try? That would be enough maybe to fill a cart so not really a true sample I guess. If this don't work he has said he can't continue using e-cig. Can you help please?

Even though you claim to be so sensitve it didn't take you long to become insensitive to my son's plight even though you claim to have been a .... user yourself. First you made excuses for not wanting to help saying that you don't have any small bottles and when I persisted by coming up with solutions for your excuses, you finally said something about trying to do it nice and would have to just be blunt and say no upon which I just got disgusted with you and closed the chat box.

My wife and I own a successful business and would never be so inflexable as to just dismiss a request as you did especially when I indicated that I was ording three bottles of your product. What would it hurt to put a comparatively tiny amount in a damn bottle and send it with the order?

I haven't heard anything from you since either so that means you still don't give a damn. Even Kimmy said you were sarcastic which IS a bad thing. Business people can't afford to be like that, at least in a more personal business setting and expect to stay in business.

"then I can get back to doing part in what made Tasty Vapor worth sticking around for; care, concern, a genuine concern for those individuals who are trying to make the exodus from smoking to e-cigs, and making the experience as pleasant as possible."

"I'd hate to think that I was the one making the experience less than pleasant."

Where was your care and concern last night? You won't even do a small favor for a new customer. I ordered your product in spite of your insults as I just chalk it up to just having to deal with another ***hole in this life and evidenty who wants his ego stroked by a loyal following.

What you going to do now Mr I care so damn much? Going to put the "sample" in my order or cancel the order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread