I want a ball cap to dangit!

I'll sell ya mine

ballcap.jpg

Only $129.95, shipping included. :p

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
Oh enough with the lovey dovey typing...go make my juice! Oh wait..you already did ;) In less than 48 hours! I'll go complain at someone else I guess.

I've read some of your posts and I didn't see anything but blunt honesty. I kinda like that in a vendor. Beats the crap out of dodgy and deceptive..... Just sayin'

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
Yeah, and the only thing you could think of is your damn policy and sticking to it come hell or high water no matter the circumstances and no matter that it could very well help someone else. Your actions speak louder and contrary to your words about caring so much and all that horseshi* you laid out.

In hindsight, I didn't consider that I was asking for a sample per se and that is why I was persistant in trying to explain the situation. I think a better word that would mean less than a sample would be a smidgin. I don't consider my request a request for a sample as the intent was not for a flavored sample as if to see if one may enjoy a product; the intent is that a smidgin could be used to determine if a nonflavored nic product can be tolerated and that, if you think about it, is a totally different animal.

If he can't tolerate the nonflavored stuff then he'll have to find another way to get off cigarettes and he isn't using his 510 right now either because of it. If asking so persistently is what you consider begging I suppose that's what I did and I guess any parent would do if faced with this delima.

My son isn't a .... addict and if you read what I said again it was that he was in a room of peeps some of whom were smoking the stuff, during a party I guess.

I'm new at this vape thing and I saw on the site that I think it's possible to order just unflavored nic juice but I really didn't think I could afford to buy any more juice. I've spent much more than I expected to on getting started with this stuff and I'm flat out of money to spend further on it. Also I couldn't see wasting a $15 bottle of juice. I can't use it as I don't have flavorings, ect.

It's also hurtful to see so many peeps here laughing and joking about my and my son's situation and my attempt to help him. If I had felt I could have affored to just buy the stuff I would have. I didn't ask in any way to game or beat the system or anything of that nature either as has been alleged by some.

You know I really tried to wait until I finished reading the entire thread to reply butdue to the part in bold, I simply had to respond now by throwing the Bull .... flag.

You don't experience the taste of .... from being in the same room with it- you experience it because you have tasted it- and tasted it more than once or twice.

Look I won't beat around any bushes here- in the old days .... was my drug of choice and while I could put it down (and did no problem unlike cigarettes) my husband had a problem and could not (he is 14 years clean and sober now). But I know the life, I know the signs, I know all the excuses and manipulations and I know the lies.
You can continue to bury your head in the sand when it comes to your son (it won't help him but it looks like it makes you feel better) but don't take it out on someone else.

I also work retail and have for years and while customer satisfaction is a priority there are some customers that nothing will be good enough for, customers who will expect you to pull rabbits out of your ...., they complain because you don't have what they want and they expect you to bend over backwards for them- in short they are not worth the aggravation.

Geoff you hare doing a heck of a job and clearly losing this one customer is not going to hurt you in any way. You have far more fans than detractors. We all have bad days, we can not be perky and pleasant 24/7 and anyone who thinks you can has never worked retail at Christmas. :D

I sir thank you for your good work, your over all patience with our irritating repeated questions and for giving us a product that is far above and beyond anything else out there.

Dfib

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
LaX, WI
Geoff,

Your apology had a level on honesty that has become your trademark and speaks volumes of your character. Heck, the very fact you have so many standing in your corner stating "I'm a customer for life", tells even more of your character, product, and business.

FWIW when I make a recommendation to a smoker looking at e-cigs they get three urls. This forum is one, my favorite 510 vendor is the second, and yours is the third. If you sold 510 kits there would only be two!

Thank you for everything you do, and here's to your continued success!

Jango1 - If you are surprised you got your $h!t jumped after publicly thrashing Geoff in the TV sub-forum, you should either have read more threads here before posting or need to have your head examined...:nah:

hollyp

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
California
Yeah, and the only thing you could think of is your damn policy and sticking to it come hell or high water no matter the circumstances and no matter that it could very well help someone else. Your actions speak louder and contrary to your words about caring so much and all that horseshi* you laid out.

In hindsight, I didn't consider that I was asking for a sample per se and that is why I was persistant in trying to explain the situation. I think a better word that would mean less than a sample would be a smidgin. I don't consider my request a request for a sample as the intent was not for a flavored sample as if to see if one may enjoy a product; the intent is that a smidgin could be used to determine if a nonflavored nic product can be tolerated and that, if you think about it, is a totally different animal.

If he can't tolerate the nonflavored stuff then he'll have to find another way to get off cigarettes and he isn't using his 510 right now either because of it. If asking so persistently is what you consider begging I suppose that's what I did and I guess any parent would do if faced with this delima.

My son isn't a .... addict and if you read what I said again it was that he was in a room of peeps some of whom were smoking the stuff, during a party I guess.

I'm new at this vape thing and I saw on the site that I think it's possible to order just unflavored nic juice but I really didn't think I could afford to buy any more juice. I've spent much more than I expected to on getting started with this stuff and I'm flat out of money to spend further on it. Also I couldn't see wasting a $15 bottle of juice. I can't use it as I don't have flavorings, ect.

It's also hurtful to see so many peeps here laughing and joking about my and my son's situation and my attempt to help him. If I had felt I could have affored to just buy the stuff I would have. I didn't ask in any way to game or beat the system or anything of that nature either as has been alleged by some.

Just to reply to the .... flavor. I did some experimenting with .... when I was in high school and I noticed a "...." type flavor to the first couple of juices (non TV) I tried. I believe it comes from the PG or VG because the less intense the other are the more I notice the "....". TV flavors are so strong the .... is completely overshadowed and I don't notice it unless I really think about it. I also have to agree with the poster who suggested your son may have done more than smelled ..... When I smoked it there really wasn't much odor. Even the flavor was really lite. I suggest you let him try your flavored TV liquids. With the atomic cinacide he won't be able to taste anything else. Good luck.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Look I won't beat around any bushes here- in the old days .... was my drug of choice and while I could put it down (and did no problem unlike cigarettes) my husband had a problem and could not (he is 14 years clean and sober now). But I know the life, I know the signs, I know all the excuses and manipulations and I know the lies.
You can continue to bury your head in the sand when it comes to your son (it won't help him but it looks like it makes you feel better) but don't take it out on someone else.

This is what I tried to get across when I mentioned it as well, being a former .... user (long ago and no more thank the lord), I know there is more behind what his son says. and if he is still doing it....chances are he wouldn't really care about the taste if it did taste like .... to him. He would care if he is giving it up.

That being said, if he is doing ...., you aren't going to get him to quit smokes...electronic cigs are just too much to mess with if you're a .... addict...hell .... addicts don't even want to eat or drink let alone mess with a PV.

Maybe instead of getting him to quit smoking cigs you'll want him to start letting you know the truth?
I hope this isn't considered drug talk...anti-drug talk more like.

Daffy

Mar 6, 2010
California
I'm thinking that your post had a lot to do with our eventually confrontational conversation on your live support last night.

You were rude and unresonable in the end and refused to bend erry iota from your policy of "samples". I've heard about you being an as .... from other people that have posted in review threads before too so it's not a new story.

My request pretty much went like this:

I am getting ready to order three bottles of liquid. I'd like to ask a favor. I'd like to know if you'd send a very small sample of your product with no flavor in a 24 or so strength. This is why I ask: When I got my first 510 kit I got my son one too. Every flavor of juice he's tried gives him the taste of methamphemine (....). We've tried Dekang, Rath and Ms T's so far. He said he was once in a room with people smoking .... and every time he smokes his e-cig he tastes it. Could you send as little as a milileiter of you product for him to try? That would be enough maybe to fill a cart so not really a true sample I guess. If this don't work he has said he can't continue using e-cig. Can you help please?

Even though you claim to be so sensitve it didn't take you long to become insensitive to my son's plight even though you claim to have been a .... user yourself. First you made excuses for not wanting to help saying that you don't have any small bottles and when I persisted by coming up with solutions for your excuses, you finally said something about trying to do it nice and would have to just be blunt and say no upon which I just got disgusted with you and closed the chat box.

My wife and I own a successful business and would never be so inflexable as to just dismiss a request as you did especially when I indicated that I was ording three bottles of your product. What would it hurt to put a comparatively tiny amount in a damn bottle and send it with the order?

I haven't heard anything from you since either so that means you still don't give a damn. Even Kimmy said you were sarcastic which IS a bad thing. Business people can't afford to be like that, at least in a more personal business setting and expect to stay in business.

"then I can get back to doing part in what made Tasty Vapor worth sticking around for; care, concern, a genuine concern for those individuals who are trying to make the exodus from smoking to e-cigs, and making the experience as pleasant as possible."

"I'd hate to think that I was the one making the experience less than pleasant."

Where was your care and concern last night? You won't even do a small favor for a new customer. I ordered your product in spite of your insults as I just chalk it up to just having to deal with another ***hole in this life and evidenty who wants his ego stroked by a loyal following.

What you going to do now Mr I care so damn much? Going to put the "sample" in my order or cancel the order?

You cant know what .... tastes like unless you've smoked it yourself. Sitting in a room with a bunch of people smoking it is NOT going to let you know what it tastes like (tastes different than it smells, in fact its generally scentless like your e-cig), also if you snort the crap and it drips down and you taste it, its NOTHING like smoking it (TOTALLY different flavor). So it sounds like you need to whip some ....

.... is probably the WORST drug out there as far as addiction and long term effects on your brain and body. I was lucky enough to get busted on it after only having done it a handful of times and escaped with my sanity (well most of it :rolleyes:).

I've had the same issue however. I'm assuming they use PG or something like it in the manufacturing process of ...., it was one of the 1st things I noticed when I started vaping "awww crap this tastes kinda like .... :mad:".

Daffy

Mar 6, 2010
California
You cant know what .... tastes like unless you've smoked it yourself. Sitting in a room with a bunch of people smoking it is NOT going to let you know what it tastes like (tastes different than it smells, in fact its generally scentless like your e-cig), also if you snort the crap and it drips down and you taste it, its NOTHING like smoking it (TOTALLY different flavor). So it sounds like you need to whip some ....

.... is probably the WORST drug out there as far as addiction and long term effects on your brain and body. I was lucky enough to get busted on it after only having done it a handful of times and escaped with my sanity (well most of it :rolleyes:).

I've had the same issue however. I'm assuming they use PG or something like it in the manufacturing process of ...., it was one of the 1st things I noticed when I started vaping "awww crap this tastes kinda like .... :mad:".

I've noticed that "pure VG" liquids I've tried have less of that .... flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread