The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Are all SI's juices made in America?

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Atomic Dog, Jan 10, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Full Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Sonoran Desert
    Are all SI's juices made in America? I am curious. Not that everything out of China is bad, but they have been caught putting nasty stuff in other products for consumption like dairy products (melamine) and dog treats (unknown toxins that have killed pets).

2. propagandax

propagandax Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2012
    St. Louis, MO
    No only the Niquid ones are from USA. Obviously you take a risk putting anything in your body....I will leave it at that.

3. Baptyzmbyf1re

Baptyzmbyf1re Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2012
    Omaha
    This is only an assumption on my part ... but I have this unfounded faith that SI is critical of what they sell and (maybe?) they check what they are selling. Their house juices are very good. Imagine?

4. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Full Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Sonoran Desert
    Not asking to start a flame thread. Just curious. Obviously we put lots of nasty things in our bodies already (cigarettes, alcohol, exhaust fumes).

5. Imagine

Imagine Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    Our Volt Liquids are made in china yes.

6. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Full Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Sonoran Desert
    Then could you have a batch of teriyaki chicken flavor made up?

7. kia2

kia2 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2012
    USA
    Now that's a flavor I don't think anyone's thought of, but chicken? Maybe just teriyaki. Then again... I think I'll stick with 555. ;)

8. gearjunky

gearjunky Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    illinois
    o.k i just read this topic and wondering if i should be concerned that Volt juices are made in China....i am a new Volt user and i have to say that i have been vaping the smooth sampler pack and im really liking this vape. i was getting ready to order more juices soon in bottles since i like the Volt juice more than any other venders juice ive vaped in months. Do i need to even in the slightest way be concerend about Volt juice being made in China? i have also looked at the Nicquid line of juices and i guess i just assumed that the Volt juices were also U.S.A made.....not sure what to think now, i need to get more juices and im really digging the Volt juices !!! any thoughts ????

9. charlzrocks

charlzrocks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    now THAT'S funny!

10. charlzrocks

charlzrocks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    I personally don't think anyone has to be concerned about the quality of Juice from SI that is made in China. I trust SI to bring the best quality product at the best price. Considering the amount of chemicals in analogs that big tobacco is not required to list (I've heard there are over 100 asstd chemicals that are sprayed on the tobacco for various reasons) use your own judgement here. I trust SI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.