Are all SI's juices made in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
o.k i just read this topic and wondering if i should be concerned that Volt juices are made in China....i am a new Volt user and i have to say that i have been vaping the smooth sampler pack and im really liking this vape. i was getting ready to order more juices soon in bottles since i like the Volt juice more than any other venders juice ive vaped in months. Do i need to even in the slightest way be concerend about Volt juice being made in China? i have also looked at the Nicquid line of juices and i guess i just assumed that the Volt juices were also U.S.A made.....not sure what to think now, i need to get more juices and im really digging the Volt juices !!! any thoughts ????

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
o.k i just read this topic and wondering if i should be concerned that Volt juices are made in China....i am a new Volt user and i have to say that i have been vaping the smooth sampler pack and im really liking this vape. i was getting ready to order more juices soon in bottles since i like the Volt juice more than any other venders juice ive vaped in months. Do i need to even in the slightest way be concerend about Volt juice being made in China? i have also looked at the Nicquid line of juices and i guess i just assumed that the Volt juices were also U.S.A made.....not sure what to think now, i need to get more juices and im really digging the Volt juices !!! any thoughts ????

I personally don't think anyone has to be concerned about the quality of Juice from SI that is made in China. I trust SI to bring the best quality product at the best price. Considering the amount of chemicals in analogs that big tobacco is not required to list (I've heard there are over 100 asstd chemicals that are sprayed on the tobacco for various reasons) use your own judgement here. I trust SI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread