Argument Starter: Your Best "Big Hit" e-cig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatagem

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Central Texas, USA
Surely everyone is sick of seeing my threads & for that, I apologize. I'm like a squirell caught in the street & I cannot make a decision about which direction to go.
Here's the tall & skinny: Been using a 901 for couple months (and still smoking cigs--too many). Fed up with low amounts of vapor, that funky burnt taste & expensive batteries/atomizers not lasting long at all.
Many have worked hard to convince me that the screwdriver is the way to go (here & on another forum) but still undecided.

Looking for something that inhales more closely to a cigarette
Is MUCH less frustrating
Takes less lung power to inhale (I feel as though I have to pull on my 901 like I'm siphoning thickened gasoline ha ha)
Doesn't provide a funky taste after a few uses

To be perfectly honest--I'd love to have an e-cig that doesn't require hours of research to find out what I am doing wrong :(
So....you tell me. What delivers more closey to a cigarette & will make it easier to get off the blasted tobacco?

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hey whatagem,

I have a (few) 901s and a (few) 510s, neither of which got me completely off analogs. I still needed that extra punch first thing in the mroning and last thing at night. I just got a ZiMoshi 901LV mod and that is what it took to get me completely off analogs.

It looks nothing like a cigarette but it does similarly to a 901. As a matter of fact, I can still use my 901 attys and carts with this mod, which is perfect! I didn't have to buy all new gear for it. The battery life for me is great - I get anywhere from 24-36 hours out of one battery.

Should you want to check it out, you can go to the ZiMoshi subforum in the Suppliers area of ECF.

Best of luck and keep us posted on your new search! :)

Jan Zombie

Mar 9, 2009
Seattle, WA USA
Hey whatagem, I know what you mean about the 901 sometimes you just cant get that satiation out of a hit from one of those guys. I have yet to try one of the mods (saving pennies for one) but I’ve been using a Yeti for a few weeks now and it does a nice job at giving a good vapor hit without having to pull on I, I do wish the battery life was longer, oh well I’m more than willing to overlook that plus I have a yeti PCC so I can charge on the go.

Vapinginmyboots

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Upstate NY, USA
I got an Njoy Pro (retired), 801, 901, and a 510. I use the 801 and 901 mostly, as ive stocked up on many spare parts for both. I dont have spare parts for the 510 so I use it only in case of a very rare STRONG analog craving. No doubt the 510 hits hardest of the 4, followed by the 901, 801, and Njoy Pro. Hope this gives a lil bit of prospective. 510 is closest to a regular cigarette experience as Ive had, drag per drag, specially with the manual switch.

Last edited:

pipe6078

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
texas
no no i really have tried them all and my recomendation is the 601 pipe. here is why nothing but a mod comes close to the nic replacement you get with the pipe. if i would have had the 901 or even the 801 in the begining i would have failed. i'm female so the pipe wsn't cool for me but it worked. i haven't smoke any since may 6...... i now have a 510 and i love it however when i am jonsing i hit it on my 601.. i also have mod passthrough and it works great but on the open market if you want nic it is the 601 pipe

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Penstyle for me! The 601 has like 0 throat hit!
no no i really have tried them all and my recomendation is the 601 pipe. here is why nothing but a mod comes close to the nic replacement you get with the pipe. if i would have had the 901 or even the 801 in the begining i would have failed. i'm female so the pipe wsn't cool for me but it worked. i haven't smoke any since may 6...... i now have a 510 and i love it however when i am jonsing i hit it on my 601.. i also have mod passthrough and it works great but on the open market if you want nic it is the 601 pipe

justtry

Feb 19, 2009
I prefer the 801, had it since december, still on atomizer numero uno with no problems, battery life is still 4 hours on heavy puffing and cartridge hold is great, a good solid 100 puffs on each fillup. Tried the 510, not a big fan, lots of lovers of that out there, but i'm 801 faithful. RN4081 is my cig on the go, 801 is for the house. Have a 901 but never really use it, its not bad, just no need to get off the pen. I place a large order from Ruyan direct every six months for 801 carts that have rubber tips which i like.

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Montgomery county Maryland
Yup - I don't care what anyone says. The M401's will hit ya hard till the cows come home.

None of my 3 M401 atomizers would give me much of a hit. I got sick of the stupid 2 minute cut off also. Now my 510 on the other hand OMG! The 510 hits like a ton of bricks and produces clouds of vapor.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
RN4062 E-Cigar. Top off, take a deep drag, and say yeah. Sounds like you are talking through a fog horn. You can do some serious huffing with this cigar.

You can also get away with the Cigar in public without attracting too much attention. Alot of Cigar Smokers will have unlit cigars hanging from there mouths.

ShMiGgY

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
my 4081 on a passthrough gives me enough vapor to choke myself on (seriously). enough vapor to blow as many rings as i can hold my breath for..... and then have to blow the rest out (love them)

my 401's give much better flavor, MUCH better, can really taste the subtleties, and more bite to the throathit that you do get (though not as much physical vapor). It takes at least a week to get a 401 atty broken in.. once it is, you'll know it...

the 4081 is so underestimated. Once you learn how to work them, they hold their own... 401's don't look like as much in the mirror, but give a more satisfactory hit IMO..

my 401 doesn't have a cutoff, and no delay between hits... not sure why others do. I can hit it as long as i want, then, can take another hit whenever i want after that. not sure why mine are different??

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
basically all we have here is 19 posts and 19 contenders for what the thread starter wants..

no easy answer here.. more so when what you are asking for dosnt exist..

a hassle free e cig that smokes just like a real one.. decisions decision O Deary Deary me... he he

your plan of asking the question then popping back after a few days and finding the easy answer aint gonna work.. he he

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread