Argument Starter: Your Best "Big Hit" e-cig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatagem

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Central Texas, USA
I don't know what your agenda is here, but I take exception to that inane remark.

i didn't mean to make assumptions or offend---I only meant in a nutshell that SD users seem to move on to the GG and love it 1000 times better than SD. I suppose I should have worded it better. I did not mean anything by it or that there is anything wrong with SD. I apologize. Just typing faster than my brain is working.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
i didn't mean to make assumptions or offend---I only meant in a nutshell that SD users seem to move on to the GG and love it 1000 times better than SD. I suppose I should have worded it better. I did not mean anything by it or that there is anything wrong with SD. I apologize. Just typing faster than my brain is working.

Maybe you haven't realized it yet, but remarks like the one you made can set off a disheartening flame between people and their e-cig model.

Some are VERY passionate about what they love to vape and some are VERY passionate about what they hate to vape.

When the two meet in a post - there is always hurt feelings and people who get upset.

I was trying to head that off by my post.

Just be careful is all I ask - it is good that you clarified.

I think you have enough information - everyone has been extremely helpful to you - so make up your mind already and just get one.

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
I'm very happy with my SD and feel no real desire to try another PV at the moment - I like its feel, ergonics etc which suit me (but may not suit others).

However, ALL the big battery PVs are exactly that - big batteries. They will get the best out of what you screw on the end (ie the atomiser) with the volts they provide. (I'm sure more volts will give more hit, but suspect less flavour with a given atomiser - I have personal views about more volts, but you must form your own opinion).

So for the sake of argument, lets say we have several big battery PVs running at a 3.7v (more likely to be 4+v in reality) - frankly, if you stick the same atomiser and cart on the end of each I don't believe there will be any difference. Some atomisers, especially the 510 give more hit - but always at the cost of flavour. I've tried 901 and 510 atomisers with SD and the result is essentially a different device (with the same feel etc of course).

So - decide if you want 3.7/4v or lots more (or a choice), decide which PV has the look/feel/ergonomics that suit you AND decide which atomiser(s) you favour!

My 2p worth and reasonably objective I think?

I have absolutely no connection with any supplier other than to give them my money :rolleyes:

I started with the 4081, went to the 510 and finally the 810. Smoking with a passthrough on the 4081 and the 810 helped me get that good hit but I really got frustrated with that wire. I have the wall plug in and the Kensington battery pack. Still, the frustration of that wire was a bit much. Without the passthrough I'd constantly be charging batteries and the hits to me just weren't that good.

Then I got the SD and haven't used another e-cig model since. I love this thing. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not stuck on one e-cig, I want the best and am willing to spend the money right now to find that. Have to do it before DH retires and we're on fixed income.

I've sent for the prodigy and am anxious to see what I think about that. Either way, like you, I want the best hit with the least annoying attributes. So far it's the SD. I've sent for another of those as well so I'll have two SD's and 1 prodigy. When the prodigy gets here (may be a while) I'm looking forward to comparing the two for myself. But then I'll just be another among many who state their opinions on here and that's all this is, an opinion.

If you want a good hit with lots of vapor and as little hassle as possible, I'd suggest the SD, or one of the other big battery e-cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread