Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveAdams86

Jul 9, 2015
Gloucester UK
Well, I'm still using my quad verticals, and with 70vg it will run 100W. I prefer 60W. I don't have any mods that go past 100W so that's the highest I can test.

purely out of interest which mod are you using it on? I was trying 60w on my sxk flask and i was being limited to 45w but it was .14ohm and i guessed i was hitting the amp limit of 20. On my tube mech tube it is a beast!

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
purely out of interest which mod are you using it on? I was trying 60w on my sxk flask and i was being limited to 45w but it was .14ohm and i guessed i was hitting the amp limit of 20. On my tube mech tube it is a beast!

Sigelei 100W. I'm running it 55-60W.

SteveAdams86

Jul 9, 2015
Gloucester UK
I'm running 60 watts on an istick 100. That's one thing to say about the Aromamizer, it can handle some serious watts for an RTA.

my only device i can run my current build .14 quad coil on is my tube mech and thats at roughly 92w taking into consideration battery being under load at 3.6v. calculating again at 4.2 gives a therotical 120w or something. again no issues. my wicks are working better than any tampon a woman has ever used lol

Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
my only device i can run my current build .14 quad coil on is my tube mech and thats at roughly 92w taking into consideration battery being under load at 3.6v. calculating again at 4.2 gives a therotical 120w or something. again no issues. my wicks are working better than any tampon a woman has ever used lol

:shock::D

Reactions: SteveAdams86

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England

Impressed at your knowledge of tampon wicking performance! lol!

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I would have to set aside a whole day to build that and would probably need a mild sedative at some point!

The Ohio State-Hawaii game was boring. And Ohio didn't play well so watching was making me angry, lol! And I missed the entire first quarter due to the BG-Maryland game being delayed by lightening and then going on an hour past when it should've ended, lol! BG being my alma mater, it was nice to see them stomp a Big 10 team though.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
So, was this RDTA worth every penny of the price tag?

Pulled the trigger couple days ago for the 6ml with both decks, Im really late to the party on this atty.

I've been using this guy for about 3 days now, and am getting ready to list most of my dozen-ish RDA's in the classifieds. It's really that good. If I bought again, I'd get the kit with the extra deck for another $10, and an extra 2 hole vape band in a color of my choosing, plus maybe a(nother) extra tank or 2. Call it $55 and have the end-all be-all setup IMHO

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
If Steam Crave was smart they'd make a complete package consisting of:
- 3ml and 6ml top caps
- 2 extra glass sections
- original and velocity deck
- 1 base
- 1 each, 2 hole band and 4 hole band
- O-ring kit
- screw kit
- obligatory blue screwdriver
- fancy gift box
That could be the Cadillac version for 75.00, with the Belus coming out they should get while the gettins' good. I'm sure the Belus is just the beginning of this new style of RD(T)A offerings we'll be seeing.

I'm glad to own two original RDTAs, the machine work and flavor are, in my humble opinion, unparalleled at this price point.

The tank does have it's downfalls, but as the innovators Steam Crave gets a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread