Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Pre-wrapped. Found the tool on Steam Engine for calculating my build and it's been in for several weeks. Just dry-burned and re-wicked it again the other night. :)
Cool. I would just leave prewrapped coils alone. Do not unwind them if you were thinking about it. If your mod can handle duals, based on the ohms of the prewrapps then great. If not, just run a single coil.

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
Any news regarding the release of the Aromamizer RDTA V2? I am really wanting to get another Aromamizer but if the V2 is due to come out soon then obviously I should hold off. However if it is going to be 3 months or longer before the V2 then I need to get another V1. As of right now the cheapest Aromamizer I have seen is from VapeNW, believe they just lowered the price, 24.99 for the SS 6ML one. or 29.99 for the black one 6 ML. Now with the black one arent the airholes lined up properly with the coils so you dont even have to fool with the sandpaper like I had to with the SS one? Or have all the newer ones been shipping with proper airhole alignment? The aromamizer I have right now was purchased in November, hopefully these newer batches have corrected that little issue.

Thanks for the info

m00shie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Malaysia
Any news regarding the release of the Aromamizer RDTA V2? I am really wanting to get another Aromamizer but if the V2 is due to come out soon then obviously I should hold off. However if it is going to be 3 months or longer before the V2 then I need to get another V1. As of right now the cheapest Aromamizer I have seen is from VapeNW, believe they just lowered the price, 24.99 for the SS 6ML one. or 29.99 for the black one 6 ML. Now with the black one arent the airholes lined up properly with the coils so you dont even have to fool with the sandpaper like I had to with the SS one? Or have all the newer ones been shipping with proper airhole alignment? The aromamizer I have right now was purchased in November, hopefully these newer batches have corrected that little issue.

Thanks for the info
V2 is scheduled to be release early March. Will update once I have a confirmation date. Additionally, there will be coupon codes available once the pre-order is announced.

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
That explains the price reduction for the V1, although VapeNW always has great prices. I can definitely wait a couple weeks, a month even would be doable for another great dripper tank in the Aromamizer V2. This is a little of topic but almost bought this other dripper styled tank called a haze. FastTech has them for 10 dollars, probably still get one of these at some point.
$10.60 Hazz V2 Dripper Tank Styled RTA Atomizer - 2.4ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

But regarding the V2 Aromamizer Im hoping that at most the price is 45 dollars when it comes out. I definitely want to be among the first to preorder though regardless of the cost. Will be very exciting next month or so playing with the V2! Im hoping for a bigger deck and larger chamber piece so we can build even larger coils, also bigger airholes and feed holes in the cup :)

Arthur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Houston, TX
24Ga, 3mm, 0.4 Ohm. Sounds like a single coil build? How's it positioned?

What type of power are you hitting it with?

How are your air holes lined up? 90° to the posts and coil, or offset?

The Aromamizer can definitely do a single centered vertical coil, I've got some peppermint in one now, but the airflow is a little touchier than dual coil.

I've seen some good build pics of single horizontal, but keeping the legs short with that build is not as easy as well.

Duals, straight in. 2 of 4 air holes line up to the coils. Been running about 50W.

Reactions: 52anddone

m00shie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Malaysia
That explains the price reduction for the V1, although VapeNW always has great prices. I can definitely wait a couple weeks, a month even would be doable for another great dripper tank in the Aromamizer V2. This is a little of topic but almost bought this other dripper styled tank called a haze. FastTech has them for 10 dollars, probably still get one of these at some point.
$10.60 Hazz V2 Dripper Tank Styled RTA Atomizer - 2.4ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

But regarding the V2 Aromamizer Im hoping that at most the price is 45 dollars when it comes out. I definitely want to be among the first to preorder though regardless of the cost. Will be very exciting next month or so playing with the V2! Im hoping for a bigger deck and larger chamber piece so we can build even larger coils, also bigger airholes and feed holes in the cup :)

Hey Chris...there will be 2 new variation being released soon. The v2 which is an updated version of v1 with flat top cap and metal afc room. This tank will be estimated at USD45. The other tank is a newly designed tank (based on user feedback of v1), this tank will be 25mm and will have top fill, juice flow control. The estimated cost for Supreme is USD55.

If you are a member of the fan club, keep a watch out as they will be releasing coupon codes for the purchase of the new tanks.

Reactions: Chris863

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
Cool. I would just leave prewrapped coils alone. Do not unwind them if you were thinking about it. If your mod can handle duals, based on the ohms of the prewrapps then great. If not, just run a single coil.
Pre-wrapped GeekVape wire, 26/32 Kanthal. Did a dual 5-wrap 2.5mm build, came out at .34Ω. I'm on at least week three with them and have gotten the wicking for them figured out so they're just right. :)

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mid North Coast, AUSTRALIA
Hey Chris...there will be 2 new variation being released soon. The v2 which is an updated version of v1 with flat top cap and metal afc room. This tank will be estimated at USD45. The other tank is a newly designed tank (based on user feedback of v1), this tank will be 25mm and will have top fill, juice flow control. The estimated cost for Supreme is USD55.

If you are a member of the fan club, keep a watch out as they will be releasing coupon codes for the purchase of the new tanks.
Wow...I'm a huge fan of v1
I will definitely buy 2 each[emoji6]

pevinsghost

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
St Louis, MO
Duals, straight in. 2 of 4 air holes line up to the coils. Been running about 50W.
Ahh, sounds like a kanthal build since I'm not seeing mention of a temp either?

Sorry, I like to stick to SS myself whether in power or temp, so I'm a little behind the experience curve on kanthal actually.

Only thing I can think to add is check the airflow is not over obstructed by wicking. I've run into that, but if you're thinning rayon at the end off the coils, that's probably not too bad.

You maybe could play with the coil vertical alignment, see if the slight temperature and airflow differences from that make any difference.

If you do figure it out, be sure to let everyone know what fixes it.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
@Major911 You may be late to the party but guaranteed you will luv this one, based on your prior usages and comments.

I got four (4) of 'em.
Speaking of being late to the party I may not have waited long enough. After ordering now I see that there are some newer versions coming out soon. That top fill sounds like a much needed improvement. Oh well... If this one pans out for me I can always upgrade. Still chasing the perfect RTA. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dreamer68

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Just curious is there enough room between the posts to use a single coil center build?

Plenty, I think. There have been photos of such in this thread.

After a brief flirtation with dual horizontals I have landed and stayed with dual VERTICALS.

Let us know your thoughts once you're in the with us...

pevinsghost

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
St Louis, MO
Just curious is there enough room between the posts to use a single coil center build?

There is plenty of room on the velocity deck for a vert between the posts.

I have one in the one on my xcube ii. 3mm id is a little tight of a fit, especially if you're using wire that likes to deform, but still manageable. 2.5mm id fits great.

The airflow becomes more important if you're building vert between the posts. You definitely want air holes aiming directly at the coil for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread