Ask the OLDIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
No one probably recognizes me...but Ive had my baby and breastfed for 8 months and I'm ready to start vaping again....just mot sure where to start!!! Even this website is different! Lol

-Brandi Gayle

I do Ms Brandi ! Congratulations ! Just ask away ,BHam is great and Morandir still comes and helps ,Ms Keyzygirl got a job on another forum so cant post but I believe you can pm her and there is a facebook page now too ! anything i can do ,let me know .Love the egos and the soft touch vapor titan manuals !

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Hi, V4Lers! Hope someone reads this, as it doesn't seem to be a very active thread. A senior citizen friend of mine was about to make a very large purchase of the pre-filled cartos from V4L because she REALLY does not want to fill her own stuff (at least until I can convince her). My experience with pre-filled carts is terrible (but not from this site). Are these really going to provide a satisfying vape? Also, she uses a 510 ego. Will these work fine with an adapter? One last question (for me, this time) - how is the VG juice from V4L? I'm still on the search for decent VG juices since pg started really triggering my rosecea. Thank so much, in advance, for any guidance!

jayvap33

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
USA
home.comcast.net
  • Deleted by wader2k

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Hi, V4Lers! Hope someone reads this, as it doesn't seem to be a very active thread. A senior citizen friend of mine was about to make a very large purchase of the pre-filled cartos from V4L because she REALLY does not want to fill her own stuff (at least until I can convince her). My experience with pre-filled carts is terrible (but not from this site). Are these really going to provide a satisfying vape? Also, she uses a 510 ego. Will these work fine with an adapter? One last question (for me, this time) - how is the VG juice from V4L? I'm still on the search for decent VG juices since pg started really triggering my rosecea. Thank so much, in advance, for any guidance!
sent you a pm with my two cents ,hope it helps :)

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA

I find the prefilled carts very satisfying. I also enjoy the mega carts, that I fill myself, with my eGo. Not sure about how well they work with the 510, cuz I use V4L's 808 eGo, but if your friend knows what flavor and strength she likes, I'm sure she will be just fine. Could always trade them in the swap thread if they don't work out. Good luck, keep us posted.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Central Iowa
    Becky sorry I never responded to this. My dad has been vaping V4L Traditional Tobacco (formerly known as Cowboy) for 2 1/2 years. I have tried to get him to refill/fill his own cartos and he just is not interested...he tried and just didn't like it. I purchase him the prefilled cartos and he's happy as a clam. He does use a 510 KGO when out and about and the adapters have worked great. His preference is his passthru which he uses 99 percent of the time. It is more expensive then filling your own cartos but as long as he is happy and has no desire to return to the stinkys who cares about the cost...it's certainly still less than cigarettes.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
    Aug 7, 2009
    New Jersey
    Ms. OceanCity that's a hard question to answer because taste is subjective. The closest you'll get is an ry4 type flavor, won't be perfect though...

Yeah, I kinda figured that but would love if anybody who is/was a Jammin lover to suggest something specific:) Why can't V4L just give the recipe to their new juice vendor??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread