Status
Not open for further replies.

julbil98

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
I got my peppermint ice cream in the mail today, but it has a strong vinegar smell to it. I put a drop on my finger and it also has a vinegary taste to it. It is a sour peppermint. I dripped a few drops and got the same. Oddly enough not a bad vape, but not what I was expecting with the peppermint ice cream. Has anyone else got the same problem?

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
That is a flavor I am not familiar with, is it one you have had before? If it is and it seems off, I would pursue a C.S. Ticket and have one of the crew familiar with that flavor check it. There can be variations from batch to batch and smell doesn't always dictate flavor integrity. In general when it comes to all juices industry wide I have had a few that were perfumey and others the wreaked of a strong chemical odor...and on rare occasions both.

Hope it all works out for you...

LadyStrick9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado
I am sorry to hear that Macscac is smoking again, however if he/she returns to vaping......that will bring the grand total of Vapers in Idaho up to 4.

:laugh:

Now I know what your thinking.... Only 4? Hey, it's all relative considering there are only 27 of us that live in this state.

:2cool:

28, Actually. My redneck brother lives in Idaho City. :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Yeah Shank, I doubt you'd get that kind of info from any juice vendor, as it would involve recipes and such.

Having said that, as a diabetic myself I (once) followed the whole diabetes/vaping health threads. As I know how to "read" scientific studies, I saw nothing that proved any link between vaping, juice and BSL. I finally decided that IF there were any effect at all, it would be clinically insignificant. IOW, I finally decided I just didn't give a flip.

(BTW, tobacco smoking DOES raise BSLs. No doubts there!)

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
What threads do the V4L carto's use?
Do I have to buy a V4L battery to try the carto's?
I have been wanting to try these for several different reasons.
I think one of the best reasons is to be able to use the carto for the flavor eliquid I make.
I like to DIY but always get my carto's mixed up. Figured use same color/flavor as the eliquid I am using.
Banana eliquid/Ban carto's ect...
So is there an adapter for a 510 battery I can use cause thats ALL I have is 510/EGo?
Thanks, thought I'd go right to the source.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread