The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Asmodus Zesthia RTA

Discussion in 'RTA' started by madstabber, Jan 28, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PJReid

PJReid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    At 54 cents each, I should probably order a great big bunch so I can give them away to forum friends who buy this tank. Asmodus needs to include an adapter. JMHO

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    FE756FF9-CE93-4117-8F13-46B251BE7258.jpeg Finally got her coiled up & wicked :) I used Rayon & it leaked upon filling the first time o_O strange as I felt it was sufficiently wicked. We’ll see upon refill.

The flavor is really nice & the airflow is very smooth. So far so good ;)

Looking at the juice flow the wick slot isn’t centered on the chimney’s slots for the juice flow & I dont see any way of trying to center it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    I don't think that the juice flow holes really matter. I have gone back and forth on this with my tank. I am going to take mine apart today and thoroughly clean it as I have had some leaking on refill in the last two days. That surprised me since I hadn't had that problem until now. It looks like some juice might have gotten between the glass and the seal at the bottom due to me playing with the glass, trying to adjust the JF. I hope that taking it all apart and cleaning it well will solve the problem. *fingers crossed*

I hope you are feeling a LOT better today. It is frustrating to have to play around with a new tank when you aren't feeling well.

• Like Like x 3
  4. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

@Heartsdelight My juice flow is the same way. When I tighten it down it looks the same as yours in the pic. At first I thought it was only half open but the slot on the bell is about twice the size of the juice holes on the deck so it’s fully exposed. @PJReid make sure you tighten the top cap that sandwiches the glass. Mine was leaking because mine was loose. I thought it was going down the chimney but now I think it may have been from the glass when I topped off. I think it comes loose when you open to refill. That process over time can loosen the top cap and cause leaks. I put needle nose pliers in the fill holes and hold the glass to tighten real good. That way it might withstand the constant loosen of the top for refills.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    Yes, I think you are right, its wicking great big bubbles its just visually not centered but since the wick channel is fully cleared of the chimney slots it shouldn’t really affect anything.

Hope you resolve your leak upon filling issue.

Thank you yes, I feel lots better.

It’s time for me to refill too, wish me luck ;)

• Like Like x 3
  6. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    Good luck!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    I did the burp after filling just in case & alls good! No leaks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    Yay!!!! Never mind the question. I got it. :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    I got my tank cleaned, dried, put together, new coil, new wick - it seems perfect now. I do think my problem came from twisting the glass around. I won't do that again. Back to normal. *relieved sigh*

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    My Zesthia is still performing perfectly with no leaks. I love this tank. Asmodus got back to me today about my inquiry as to whether they might come out with a rainbow colorway in the Zesthia and the answer was that it had never come up. Maybe someday.

• Like Like x 4
  11. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    • Like Like x 3
  12. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    Isn't that odd? Hmmm. I see that Eightvape doesn't list a SS, so I think it might be a mistake. I will send Eightvape an email to ask. Asmodus says there is no rainbow and no plans for one. I really hope that it does exist. It would be like finding a Unicorn. ;) *fingers crossed*

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  13. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    Email sent to Eightvape. If I hear back tomorrow, I will post the response. Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I’m still enjoying my Zesthia and the flavor it provides. I popped an alien ss coil .25 in today wicked with rayon and it’s wicking beautifully. This is my first RTA so I feel pretty lucky to lose my virginity to such a special girl. I’ve been around enough to know they aren’t all like this so I’m happy I found her on my first try. I’m a one tank guy so me and Zesthia have many happy, healthy years ahead of us. We’re already talking about kids!!! And we both hate them, we’re perfect together.

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    @madstabber - I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you love this tank as much as I do. Rarely do I recommend a tank or anything else for that matter, so felt like I was going out on a limb to recommend the Zesthia. Compared to my other single coil tanks, the flavor is best on the Zesthia. It beats the OBS Engine Nano, the Crius II, the Zeus, all of them. I just got a Manta, dual coil, and it will be interesting to compare them. I think the Zesthia will hold her own. I will adopt your Zesthia children. LOL

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  16. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    Indeed you are so lucky to love your first! Wishing you many happinesses together!

• Like Like x 4
  17. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    I appreciate you going out on a limb & recommending the Zesthia to us :wub:
    Calling second in line to adopt @madstabber & Zesthia’s children :D

• Like Like x 4
  18. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    I had an email from Eightvape this morning thanking me for pointing out the error - they listed rainbow instead of the stainless steel. Ruined my day. :oops:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    Aww sorry :yawn:

• Like Like x 1
  20. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    I wondered about that.
    I wanted a SS, but ordered a black instead.
    Guess I'll just have to order another in SS.
    Hope they make a rainbow for you some day...:thumb:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1