At home buffing

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
When buff too, go with the grain by going around the unit or spinning the unit, don't buff/sand up and down on the unit.

Also, just a reminder to everyone, if you send me your unit, i'll chuck it on the lathe and give it a like new finish, no charge! Just include 5.00 for return postage.

Best,

David

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
When buff too, go with the grain by going around the unit or spinning the unit, don't buff/sand up and down on the unit.

Also, just a reminder to everyone, if you send me your unit, i'll chuck it on the lathe and give it a like new finish, no charge! Just include 5.00 for return postage.

Best,

David
And that's just how good David can be! What more could one ask for in customer service?

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Well I got her done I used an old 510 atty and my drill , some 1000 grit wet sand paper and mothers polish and it looks kick ... were talkin white gold and finshed up with a little wax . Bling bling .... thank you david again but this is my only pv . Is nice though five bucks for a like new polish job

Sent from my Droid

Pics or it didn't happen!

josborne024

Sep 30, 2010
Florida
aefc8c3b-1f8c-7af0.jpg

Sent from my Droid

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I picked up a P16 from a member about 2 weeks ago and made the arrangements for it to be sent directly to David and the P16 is like brand new. A big thanks for the awesome customer service David and an even bigger thanks to the member for allowing me to purchase their P16 and going through the extra communication to get the unit to David for polishing and maintenance check.
The P16 is so tiny for a mod, it is a tad smaller in circumference than an 18650 battery and about 1/4 inch taller than the 18650 battery.
My Precise family is now complete. That is, until David decides to add more.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Grl!!! You better post some in hand pics cause I wanna see!!! Pretty Pretty Please :)

You know I will get some pics up soon. I have been real busy since the end of the year and still finishing up some much needed unattended-gonna tend to it now- business.
I have been using it since I took it out of the box and love it!
Might just do another video to show all three side by side and a break down of each to show how they are machined and easily maintained.
Your videos are looking good Bella! Keep it up.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Hey Grl...I'm just messin with ya :) Can't wait to see your comparison of the 3, that will be awesome! You are doing great on your videos too, very informative and you explain things well. I will do my best to keep it up :) I really enjoy doing the video reviews and can't wait to do one when I get my P16 in. Let me know when you get your review up and I will go watch it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread