Not open for further replies.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
So last night I was getting my 'work' mod ready for today. I grabbed a Reo bottle that was about a 1/3 full of Strawnilla and topped it off. Yeah I'm pretty sure that was Peeps. It was quite good, in fact I think I might have to load up the same for tomorrow. :thumb:

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rolling with two of my standard ADVs today (ACB and Wakonda) and decided to crack open my first ever bottle of PBC. Rebuilt my Marquis with a pair of 28ga verts and tossed it on the Innokin Coolfire IV I received for review. Verdict? PBC is awesome! Definitely a re-order and likely to challenge for a spot in my top three.

iSDTa6Z.jpg

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Rolling with two of my standard ADVs today (ACB and Wakonda) and decided to crack open my first ever bottle of PBC. Rebuilt my Marquis with a pair of 28ga verts and tossed it on the Innokin Coolfire IV I received for review. Verdict? PBC is awesome! Definitely a re-order and likely to challenge for a spot in my top three.

iSDTa6Z.jpg
Welcome to the PBC Union, brother! Grab a T-Shirt!
Meetings are on Thursday nights, in Detroit. Dues are required monthly, in the form of one 60 ML bottle of PBC sent directly to DEEEEETROIT!
Definitely a top 3 juice!
**Let me know what you think of the CoolFire IV! The purple one is calling my name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread