At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Little experiment. ACB in a clapton build, yummie.

1bd571ff599d489da83719f7bf79d3f7.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Why does my juice always taste better after 1am???
No, seriously!

Loving The [Flu] Virus, right now.

I hear you on that one BJ. 9hrs down, 3 to go at work. Switching off squonking Ash's Blend ( Band Camp and The Switch) in the Tmod/ Nuppin' and 2nd batch ACB in the Reo/Manta is helping to pass the time...

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Welcome to the PBC Union, brother! Grab a T-Shirt!
Meetings are on Thursday nights, in Detroit. Dues are required monthly, in the form of one 60 ML bottle of PBC sent directly to DEEEEETROIT!
Definitely a top 3 juice!
**Let me know what you think of the CoolFire IV! The purple one is calling my name!

Damn! Those union dues have gotten expensive!

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
How's that Omerta working out for you Alawot?
Flavor is decent, but not as good as the Vector. Ran the Omerta during the day on Sat, and for a bit on Sun. Then for the rest of Sun afternoon the Vector. The flavor complexity just wasn't coming out in the Omerta. I have similar builds in both. Dual 26ga, 8 wraps, 2mm ID. Omerta at 0.423 Ohm and Vector at 0.44 Ohm. I haven't really tinkered with it much beyond that. The only pain with the build was wrapping one of the coils the opposite direction so that they would be a mirror image.

Forgot to add this was all with Band Camp. The savoriness, and the hint of cinnamon followed by the pie crust just wasn't there with the Omerta, but came out with the Vector.

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
OMG PBC !! where have you been all my life? LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!
Hey Old Friend!! I Have been SO happy to read that you are loving most of your NT juices! PBC is one of my top three EVER juices. I have an embarrassing amount!
Glad to see you posting here!

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
I have yet to try PBC. I've never been big on peanut butter, it's just ok. And I don't eat peanut butter cookies. I know I'm weird. But I do vape plenty of other flavors that I would never eat the food they are based on. So maybe someday I'll spring for a bottle.

Still vaping on Ma Peeps in my Reo Grand with a Vector at 0.32 Ohm... Yeah, I have no desire to eat a peep, but I will vape the crap out of them.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I have yet to try PBC. I've never been big on peanut butter, it's just ok. And I don't eat peanut butter cookies. I know I'm weird. But I do vape plenty of other flavors that I would never eat the food they are based on. So maybe someday I'll spring for a bottle.

Still vaping on Ma Peeps in my Reo Grand with a Vector at 0.32 Ohm... Yeah, I have no desire to eat a peep, but I will vape the crap out of them.
I have HEARD, but have not TRIED - Peeps is an awesome mixer with PBC. But since you don't like Peanut Butter Cookies, it may not work out for you. I guess we all have ONE juice here and there we don't like!

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Hey Old Friend!! I Have been SO happy to read that you are loving most of your NT juices! PBC is one of my top three EVER juices. I have an embarrassing amount!
Glad to see you posting here!
Hey girl! Great to be here and loving tha jooose! I think it's better than TPRs Peanutbutter creme pie and that surprised me cuz I really liked thatonebut this PBC tops it!!!

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA

Haha me too, I won't eat peeps but I vape the hell outta them. I haven't tried mixing yet but I should for sure!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Flavor is decent, but not as good as the Vector. Ran the Omerta during the day on Sat, and for a bit on Sun. Then for the rest of Sun afternoon the Vector. The flavor complexity just wasn't coming out in the Omerta. I have similar builds in both. Dual 26ga, 8 wraps, 2mm ID. Omerta at 0.423 Ohm and Vector at 0.44 Ohm. I haven't really tinkered with it much beyond that. The only pain with the build was wrapping one of the coils the opposite direction so that they would be a mirror image.

Forgot to add this was all with Band Camp. The savoriness, and the hint of cinnamon followed by the pie crust just wasn't there with the Omerta, but came out with the Vector.

Looks like it has great potential for flavor, but as you well know, the same build in two different attys doesn't always equate to the same level of performance. Tossing different builds at a particular unit to bring out the full potential is all part of the fun...:)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Vaping Mah Peeps in a Reo/Vector and Cure in a Reo/Manta. Neither juice has ever tasted so good to me. These peeps are going wild..

I too am on the "will vape a peep but not eat it" train. Alawot I don't like peanut butter either bro. I've had far too much of it backpacking to actively want to eat it ever again. But...PBC rocks. Worth a shot sometime.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Shaking off the fog and being predictable by hitting "Megan's Choice" ( GCD) with an afternoon cup of French pressed Sumatra before getting prepared to head in for the last night of this rotation.
Read this at 10:40pm. Then headed to the kitchen to brew a French press pot of (decaf) Italian Roast. Which I'm drinking as I vape GCD with an 11 month steep on it. Life is good :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread