"Atlanta" Beta Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
I think we need to have a vote on Atlanta - all in favor?

Definitely ADV for me (along with Strawnilla, ACB and now the Cure). I'm so afraid it will disappear every time I place an order I'm tempted to add 2 more 60ml bottles and usually do! Reminds me, I need to count my bottles....

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Dur, can't find it either. I DID, however, fill up my cart. LOL
You click on how to earn rewards on the rewards bar. Yesterday and today it has not been working and he said he wanted to use the numbers from it to help make a decision. Sigh...
Hopefully it is up and running this evening. They are aware there is an issue.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Just WOW!...:drool:
ISrhBR9.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I really like Atlanta, just ordered 2 more bottles. Great stuff.

Thank you kindly for the order! As few are as left of that first beta batch - those are going to be extremely kind to you!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
You click on how to earn rewards on the rewards bar. Yesterday and today it has not been working and he said he wanted to use the numbers from it to help make a decision. Sigh...
Hopefully it is up and running this evening. They are aware there is an issue.

We chewed some Loyalis *ss today - they are getting it fixed asap.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I was hoping to add a bottle when I use my BOGO ..perhaps next week, but the stock was getting so low, I decided to order a bottle ..there were only two left at that point! So I had to place an order for just the one bottle.

I've managed to get a peach/apricot mix in 100% VG and can add 20% of it to Atlanta to make the VG high.

egrets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
Don't know how this work but I just received my bottle of Atlanta.
Steep Time: not sure. Born 12/10/14
Device Type: Reo Grand LP, cyclone with AFC
Build Information/Wicking Material: twisted 28g 2mm od 0.4-ish ohm I think. Rayon wick
Tasting Notes: love the peach. I didn't know what to expect as I've never vape Peach flavor. But it's really good and not chemically fake. tobacco is not over powering at least not on my fully charged battery. Love the hint of tobacco and the awesome peach flavor. Peach is sweet but not too much.
Glad that I purchased this and probably will buy more tobacco vape from you guys soon. I don't like tobacco vape usually--but Atlanta is different and it's really good.
Thanks you. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

strongdad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
TX
I picked up a 60ml of Atlanta in the classifieds and I'm surprised by how much I like this juice. I normally don't care for peach flavors but I've loved all the tobacco flavors from nicoticket and figured it was worth a shot. I don't taste a whole lot of tobacco but the peach is really flavorful and natural tasting. I'll definitely add a bottle or two on my next order because this is absolutely delicious and is an ADV for sure!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I picked up a 60ml of Atlanta in the classifieds and I'm surprised by how much I like this juice. I normally don't care for peach flavors but I've loved all the tobacco flavors from nicoticket and figured it was worth a shot. I don't taste a whole lot of tobacco but the peach is really flavorful and natural tasting. I'll definitely add a bottle or two on my next order because this is absolutely delicious and is an ADV for sure!

If it comes back....it's gone now. :unsure:

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
I hope it comes back. It is not an all day vape for me, but it is dang near. For some reason if I vape it multiple days in a row, my taste buds can't keep up and I start to loose the flavor. I usually fill a Reo with it once a week though and love the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread