Hit it or Quit it - Sure Bert (SR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
I broke down and bought several 60ml bottles of Sure Bert last week in 6mg and 3 mg after reading all of the positive reviews. I'm pretty well hooked on Hummingbird and Atlanta, along with my Virus and Wakonda so wasn't sure if Sure Bert was going to make the cut and go into daily rotation.

I loaded up one of my Reos with .7 coil and organic cotton. First thing I noticed was the heavy vg was a challenge getting up into the RM2. Once I got the new wick loaded up and took my first lung hit I could immediately taste the lemon and lime and not much else. Not bad but not what I was expecting I guess. Very sweet and fruity and does have that sherbert flavor. 2 days into the bottle I'm starting to get some raspberry I think and a little orange but still lemon heavy. This morning I took a well steeped (5/19/2014) 50 ml bottle of Frenilla that was about 1/4 full and filled it up with Sure Bert. Shook well and loaded into the Reo bottle. Half a Reo bottle in I think I found a sweet spot for my with Sure Bert. The addition of the Frenilla has mellowed out the strong lemony flavor and is allowing some of the other flavors to come out and with the added Frenilla, is a very smooth flavor. Sure Bert has a way to go for me to make it an ADV but is isn't an in your face fruit vape now. I'm looking forward to seeing how it mellows with some steep time on the other bottles. Anyone else experimented with blending Sure Bert with other NT flavors?

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
I dropped a little Frenilla with Sure Bert last night after your recommendation and it is perfect! Thank you for sharing.

I broke down and bought several 60ml bottles of Sure Bert last week in 6mg and 3 mg after reading all of the positive reviews. I'm pretty well hooked on Hummingbird and Atlanta, along with my Virus and Wakonda so wasn't sure if Sure Bert was going to make the cut and go into daily rotation.

I loaded up one of my Reos with .7 coil and organic cotton. First thing I noticed was the heavy vg was a challenge getting up into the RM2. Once I got the new wick loaded up and took my first lung hit I could immediately taste the lemon and lime and not much else. Not bad but not what I was expecting I guess. Very sweet and fruity and does have that sherbert flavor. 2 days into the bottle I'm starting to get some raspberry I think and a little orange but still lemon heavy. This morning I took a well steeped (5/19/2014) 50 ml bottle of Frenilla that was about 1/4 full and filled it up with Sure Bert. Shook well and loaded into the Reo bottle. Half a Reo bottle in I think I found a sweet spot for my with Sure Bert. The addition of the Frenilla has mellowed out the strong lemony flavor and is allowing some of the other flavors to come out and with the added Frenilla, is a very smooth flavor. Sure Bert has a way to go for me to make it an ADV but is isn't an in your face fruit vape now. I'm looking forward to seeing how it mellows with some steep time on the other bottles. Anyone else experimented with blending Sure Bert with other NT flavors?

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
I'm SO glad I took advantage of the Sure Bert sale! I first tried it when it was originally released and had seriously the most bitter yucky taste ever, same REO same build. Got rid of it ASAP. But I kept hearing about people just loving it so I gave it another try. O M G is it nice, I'm getting several sherbet favors, a little citrus tart and tons of yummy flavor. Another win Clark!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I've been vaping Sure Bert for a couple of weeks now and of course Clark and Katy have hit another home run in my book. This juice is just a fantastic fruity concoction with just the right amount of creaminess. I mixed some the other day 50/50 with CLS and that was just yummy too. Good job NT, keep rocking these new juices.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've been vaping Sure Bert for a couple of weeks now and of course Clark and Katy have hit another home run in my book. This juice is just a fantastic fruity concoction with just the right amount of creaminess. I mixed some the other day 50/50 with CLS and that was just yummy too. Good job NT, keep rocking these new juices.
You just reminded me that I've been meaning to try that! I got 2x50ml bottles last year and then found that lime makes me wheeze :laugh: Diluting it with some custard could be just the thing!

DivideMyDestiny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NC
Better late than never folks.

I'm a sucker for MAXVG juices so my order finally arrived today. Considering we are two months into the born on date, I had to try immediately. This juice is fantastic, of course assuming you like sherbert. The creamy undertone on the end is absolutely fantastic. I'd say this one tops some of the better juices in this flavor profile I've tried.

Just in case anyone cares, I'm using a Mututation X v3, 24 guage nichrome, at .23 ohms. On a VW device, I usually stick between 60-70 watts but this one can get up to 100 without any harshness if clouds are your thing.

Either way, fantastic juice.

Way to go Nicoticket!! When I first put this in my dripper; IGO-L, I was intrigued a bit overwhelmed with the intensity. I quickly found though that I could not stop thinking about it. Craving it. So after about a week I picked it back up and put it in my Kanger Nano 0.5 coil on my RDna 40 Vaporshark at about 35 watts. WOW. Then I just went down the line and tried it in ALL my drippers with All my different batteries. I love it in everything. It is my ADV everyday. In fact I have bought so many 60ml bottles that I am beginning to be afraid of getting Vapors tongue. So I try to put it down maybe during the day and only at night, ot the other way around, usually I fail at leaving it alone. I have tried many juices. My box of YUK is huge! I can't say enough about this. It LOVES heat. I bought a box of rainbow sherbert the other night out of curiousity and yep, it tasted pretty darn close to all the flavors. Better though. Sometimes the lime comes bigger than the berry? Citrus for sure and creamy. I love how it smells on my hands, on my face as the vapor floats down lung hits mouth hits, side of the tongue hits...I just cant find enough ways to try quit finding flavors that come out and suprise me. Yes I am a Sure Bert freak!!! Proud of it. I hope they make this one again as it is a white label. Grief will happen when its gone. Excellent Juice.

SacredNut

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2014
Sanford, FL
Just tried Sure Bert, 6mg and it is delicious! A buddy of mine cut his nicotine from 6mg to 3mg and sold me 7 of his unopened 60mls for less than half of the original price and Sure Bert was one of them! I don't have a dripper but I filled my favorite tank, a 5ml Nautilus, put in a new BVC 1.6 ohm coil and after letting it wick i am getting huge flavorful clouds Because its a brand new coil, I'm babying it at 8 watts for now. I keep seeing that Sure Bert loves the heat, but I don't know what wattage I should be getting up to considering my setup. Based on the mods I have I only have enough power to go up to 15 Watts if I use my VTR. Is anyone else using a tank with their Sure Bert and using a similar resistance coil (1.6). I guess I'm curious on 2 things. What wattage range should I be keeping the BVC 1.6 ohm coil at to maintain its life (I really try to get 2 weeks with each one), and what range for specifically this majestic Sure Bert concoction.

Thumbs up for Sure Bert, another excellent Nicoticket Juice that keeps the taste buds guessing!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Way to go Nicoticket!! When I first put this in my dripper; IGO-L, I was intrigued a bit overwhelmed with the intensity. I quickly found though that I could not stop thinking about it. Craving it. So after about a week I picked it back up and put it in my Kanger Nano 0.5 coil on my RDna 40 Vaporshark at about 35 watts. WOW. Then I just went down the line and tried it in ALL my drippers with All my different batteries. I love it in everything. It is my ADV everyday. In fact I have bought so many 60ml bottles that I am beginning to be afraid of getting Vapors tongue. So I try to put it down maybe during the day and only at night, ot the other way around, usually I fail at leaving it alone. I have tried many juices. My box of YUK is huge! I can't say enough about this. It LOVES heat. I bought a box of rainbow sherbert the other night out of curiousity and yep, it tasted pretty darn close to all the flavors. Better though. Sometimes the lime comes bigger than the berry? Citrus for sure and creamy. I love how it smells on my hands, on my face as the vapor floats down lung hits mouth hits, side of the tongue hits...I just cant find enough ways to try quit finding flavors that come out and suprise me. Yes I am a Sure Bert freak!!! Proud of it. I hope they make this one again as it is a white label. Grief will happen when its gone. Excellent Juice.

Welcome to the NuThouse nansea!! So glad you are enjoying Da Bert - I been dripping it here and there, also - mostly as a cloud chasing effort ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just tried Sure Bert, 6mg and it is delicious! A buddy of mine cut his nicotine from 6mg to 3mg and sold me 7 of his unopened 60mls for less than half of the original price and Sure Bert was one of them! I don't have a dripper but I filled my favorite tank, a 5ml Nautilus, put in a new BVC 1.6 ohm coil and after letting it wick i am getting huge flavorful clouds Because its a brand new coil, I'm babying it at 8 watts for now. I keep seeing that Sure Bert loves the heat, but I don't know what wattage I should be getting up to considering my setup. Based on the mods I have I only have enough power to go up to 15 Watts if I use my VTR. Is anyone else using a tank with their Sure Bert and using a similar resistance coil (1.6). I guess I'm curious on 2 things. What wattage range should I be keeping the BVC 1.6 ohm coil at to maintain its life (I really try to get 2 weeks with each one), and what range for specifically this majestic Sure Bert concoction.

Thumbs up for Sure Bert, another excellent Nicoticket Juice that keeps the taste buds guessing!

Heya SacredNut! As far as the heat - I'm talking 40-60w or so on a nice VW device like an IPV Mini or something of that ilk... 15w should be a solid vape though - it does seem to get creamier and take the edge off the citrus at higher wattage though!

So glad you are enjoying the jooooose!!

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
Can anyone tell me how SB plays with a Sub Tank as far as wicking? These RBA juice channels look really small.

It will struggle depending on how hard you hit it. I have trouble with my KFL wicking it fast enough. I've heard you can always put a few drops of distilled water (1 drop per 2ml) to lower the viscosity. i haven't tried this yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread