Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Woohoo!! SureBert is out for delivery with the new Reo something tells me I know exactly what I am vaping out of it when I get it all setup!!! :rickroll:
Oh man, you are going to have a memorable day, buddy!
I am really liking Sure Bert now. At first it was a little too "limey" for ME personally. But now it is sherbet heaven. Glad it is going to be sticking around!
Enjoy your REO and congrats again Travis! VAPE ON!

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
I just purchased an obnoxious new toy today, a quad 18650 unregulated mosfet box....talk about hitting like a damn truck...the guy also builds boxes with 10 batteries, which if I like the 4 battery box I may have to jump on

LOL....a .1 ohm coil you'd be cooking 16000 watts with that 10 battery box. Not sure you can feed juice fast enough to not fry a wick. Might be fun to see once though.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Oh my goodness......

I just got the Sure Bert I had been waiting on, and I'm in absolute vape love. The first puff I was instantly transported back to my childhood when my parents would take me to Baskin Robbins and I would get a big cone full of my favorite ice cream. I dare say that this will compete with The Virus for my favorite NT juice of all time, I am puffing on the last little bit of The Virus in my Reo so I can immediately fill it up with Sure Bert. I am impatiently waiting the day I can get my hands on more of this juice. Until then I will cherish every last drop of it, so glad I got about 48mls from the classifieds.

I just can't say enough about how awesome this stuff is, now I am going to go drip a little more. Pardon the drool I have left all over the sub forum. :D

Did I mention this stuff is the BOOOOOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nugget40

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2014
MA-NH
luckily I found another juice company that just released a rainbow sherbet...Im guessing its not going to be as good as Clarks, but the company does have very good juice, and it will hold me over until I can get more of NT Sure Bert.......also lucky for me I fell back in love with the Virus after blowing through my Sure Bert.....I love how you can get sick of certain juices after chain vaping them for awhile, come back to it a month or two later, and its love all over again.....the virus is def one of those juices for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread