Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Just hope they don't brand it... That will keep some peoples mouths shut.
Well it will keep the mouths shut of folks who object to devices that are just plain counterfeits with logos and near identical packaging just encouraging some d1ckwad down the road to sell it on ebay or wherever as an authentic...Cloning the packaging and logos is entirely unecessary and unsupportable on any level..And here we go again with yet another clone vs authentic fest...I'll leave you to it I think...

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Well it will keep the mouths shut of folks who object to devices that are just plain counterfeits with logos and near identical packaging just encouraging some d1ckwad down the road to sell it on ebay or wherever as an authentic...Cloning the packaging and logos is entirely unecessary and unsupportable on any level..And here we go again with yet another clone vs authentic fest...I'll leave you to it I think...
If you have issues about clones please don't start problems about it here.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I beg to differ...
'Just hope they don't brand it... That will keep some peoples mouths shut.'

Anyway, lets leave it there. Life's too short :) Now back on-topic about the KF V3 clone that doesnt exist........yet....
In this thread talking about clones is not an issue. I thought you were talking about the "Authentic" Thread. People over there are always starting up about clones. I said nothing wrong here that deserved any negative comments from you. I know you dislike clones but I will continue to buy them and a lot of others will too because they charge way too much for the authentic ones.

Enough said now and I have no issues with you. I hope the KFV3 clone will be here soon and I hope they make it great just like they did with KF4.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
In this thread talking about clones is not an issue. I thought you were talking about the "Authentic" Thread. People over there are always starting up about clones. I said nothing wrong here that deserved any negative comments from you. I know you dislike clones but I will continue to buy them and a lot of others will too because they charge way too much for the authentic ones.

Enough said now and I have no issues with you. I hope the KFV3 clone will be here soon and I hope they make it great just like they did with KF4.

I wasnt saying anything about clones, just responding to your comment about those who object to cloning packaging and logos etc. Thats all I meant....anyway enough now..

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
I don't care if it comes with logos or a pink box. I want to try out one without breaking the bank or going through the hassle of reselling if my expectations aren't met.

The only two auths I have are the erlprinz ( 39.90€) and mutation X (19.90€). Sure I paid another 32.50€ to have the nano kit but those are acceptable numbers. 100+ is out of my league.

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 através de Tapatalk

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I would appreciate the 22mm but I have no problems with a 2.5ml tank.

My understanding is that is only holds 2ml... I'd buy it in an instant if it held more than 2ml of eliquid. I agree with Woofer--it's a big atty with very small juice capacity...

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
It's a little over 2ml. Something like 2.2, 2.3ml. I was just rounding up.

On most days I vape around 3-4ml. I use a nano erlprinz /erlkonigin which has a 3ml capacity. I fill up in the morning and once during the afternoon. On a erlprinz it takes under 10 seconds. I expect the mini being on par with that. Sure, a bigger capacity tank would be nice but not at expense of a larger foot print. I like small tanks. A fast refill is a non issue for me.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
A nano Erlk (3ml capacity) is about half the size and weight of the KF3 mini--if not less.
wink.gif

But I understand. Different strokes. I decided to wait and see if SM introduces a K5--22mm, ~4ml, simplicity of K3's design. A girl can dream, right? :)

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
This is from China somewhere... This would be perfect.

Features of kayfun v3 mini clone???

1. Model Name: Kayfun v3 mini atomizer

2. Main Material: Stainless Steel and Polycarbonate

3. Connection: 510 connection with adjustable center pin

4. Drip Tip: 510 Standard

5. Capacity: 6.0ml

6. Default Resistance: 2.4ohm, others also available

7. Height: 80mm

8. Maximum Diameter: 22mm

9. Packaging: Plain Box

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
A nano Erlk (3ml capacity) is about half the size and weight of the KF3 mini--if not less.
wink.gif

But I understand. Different strokes. I decided to wait and see if SM introduces a K5--22mm, ~4ml, simplicity of K3's design. A girl can dream, right? :)
I didn't realised the mini was so much bigger than the erlk nano :/
This is from China somewhere... This would be perfect.

Features of kayfun v3 mini clone???

1. Model Name: Kayfun v3 mini atomizer

2. Main Material: Stainless Steel and Polycarbonate

3. Connection: 510 connection with adjustable center pin

4. Drip Tip: 510 Standard

5. Capacity: 6.0ml

6. Default Resistance: 2.4ohm, others also available

7. Height: 80mm

8. Maximum Diameter: 22mm

9. Packaging: Plain Box
I wonder if that's not the old klf mini. It mentions polycarbonate which isn't used in the latest mini v3 but was on the klf mini because of the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread