Status
Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Will do although I might not even buy the regular version. I like short small atties and I had the crazy idea the mini v3 would be similar to the erlk nano in size but by the pictures people have posted, it seems to be quite taller. Not for me if it really is that tall.

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: nelsonm64

Quantum Mech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2015
UK
Reactions: ThunderDan

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
The links to the KF Mini V3 that were on page 1 at Alibaba show a 22mm version that holds 6ml. That is the one I want to see on FT or someplace in the US (eBay). Why do I want to buy a clone and then add more $$ for bigger tanks or complain about the capacity? Or try and match it up to a 19mm mod I don't even have? Yes the flavor may be different than this 19mm version, but the older KF versions had less airflow, and small juice channels...AND they still had good flavor.

Reactions: stanleybb50

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
2ml in that tank is probably equal to 6, or 7 in something like a Griffin, or Aromamizer, I've got a few 19mm mods, hundreds of 22mm atomizers, maybe a half dozen smaller atties.

It has a place, might not be for everyone, but the market is light on good sub 22mm atties. If it works well I'll be more then pleased, and will probably end up with an authentic.

Reactions: Belhade

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
View media item 429450
Ordered that

Now all I gotta do is try and remember how to build a coil that will actually work on a provari 2.5 :eek:
28ga 7/8 wraps(2.5 Bit) will yield you a 1.3-1.4 ohm Coil and anything 1.2> will work on a Provari;)
Enjoy the journey

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
2ml in that tank is probably equal to 6, or 7 in something like a Griffin, or Aromamizer, I've got a few 19mm mods, hundreds of 22mm atomizers, maybe a half dozen smaller atties.

It has a place, might not be for everyone, but the market is light on good sub 22mm atties. If it works well I'll be more then pleased, and will probably end up with an authentic.
I think I agree, there is a place for this device at 19mm. Is it for me? I don't think so? Maybe? I dunno.

I wasn't blown away with the KF4... So I'm not sure I'm interested in the mini v3.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
I think I agree, there is a place for this device at 19mm. Is it for me? I don't think so? Maybe? I dunno.

I wasn't blown away with the KF4... So I'm not sure I'm interested in the mini v3.

The KF4 never really did it for me either, but I have to admit, 3mm 26/32 Clapton .7ohm woke it right up, @45 watts, a $4.00 atomizer including the 4S kit I'm not going to complain.

Attachments

• IMGP1190 (Custom).JPG
    IMGP1190 (Custom).JPG
    157 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: Phone Guy

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
That sounded awfully complicated , can you say that again but slower o_O
28 gauge kanthal, wrapped 7/8 times around a 2.5mm bit will come in at 1.3 - 1.4 ohms, which will work on devices like the Provaris or Sigeleis that only operate at 1.2 or above.

Personally I am intrigued by this, I am a low power/small tank vaper. I use EVODs, Protanks and the 19mm Buddha Mini. The small tank market is rather limited since almost everything is 22mm designed to go on big boxes. I love 19mm devices on an eGo with a collar, or Sigelei Zmax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread