Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Funny you should say that. Their email said that "the intensity of the market's response and the demand for the product have taken us by surprise."

So sorry to hear that you're still uncertain of your order.
They are not surprised. Trust me! Not when this same scenerio is played out with every one of their releases. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
They are not surprised. Trust me! Not when this same scenerio is played out with every one of their releases. :)

Well there is a marketing principle of using scarcity to boost demand. As to whether they are employing that... I'm not going to say. ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Can't see why intentional, cause I think that just pushes people to the clones as can't even buy the authentic.
That would be my thinking too. But they did this with the original KFLs too when cloning wasn’t prevalent.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Here it is with the Prime drip tip. The one that comes with it is tiny and hot. When I opened the box I couldn't believe how small it is. The air screw was in place which is good as it's small. I wish they put the screws in as I dropped one and had to crawl all over the floor to find it. The 24 MM fits great with room to spare. So far so good but you can tell the quality difference between the Prime and the 2019. The Prime feels solid. So far no leaks. Thanks HHV.

IMG_20190225_213816.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Here it is with the Prime drip tip. The one that comes with it is tiny and hot. When I opened the box I couldn't believe how small it is. The air screw was in place which is good as it's small. I wish they put the screws in as I dropped one and had to crawl all over the floor to find it. The 24 MM fits great with room to spare. So far so good but you can tell the quality difference between the Prime and the 2019. The Prime feels solid. So far no leaks. Thanks HHV.

View attachment 800247
Very nice!! Good thing you got to that screw before the dog did.

What do you mean by quality diff between Prime and 2019?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Very nice!! Good thing you got to that screw before the dog did.

What do you mean by quality diff between Prime and 2019?

The feel of the top cap and whatever you call the opening where you fill it with juice. It looks and feels cheap. The deck is well made but the rest of it doesn't have the feel I was expecting. It vapes great and so far it can handle 70/30 VG.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

View attachment 800247
When I seen the video, I could tell the inside top part, I guess the underside of the chimney, looked very thin and light. Looks nice though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
The feel of the top cap and whatever you call the opening where you fill it with juice. It looks and feels cheap. The deck is well made but the rest of it doesn't have the feel I was expecting. It vapes great and so far it can handle 70/30 VG.

I’m sure it’s machined to the thinnest it can be, to emphasize the [lite] title.

Plus, as a whole, the thing is gonna be far lighter than the Prime, just based on not having juice control, and airflow control...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
February 25, 2019, 5:49 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item departed our USPS facility in QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER on February 25, 2019 at 5:49 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
February 26, 2019, 3:53 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
RICHMOND VA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in RICHMOND VA DISTRIBUTION CENTER on February 26, 2019 at 3:53 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Last edited:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I seriously think I need to sell off some rtas.....when something new comes around that catches my eyes, I buy it. I just have too many nice tanks that are just not being used. You guys the same? Like money just sitting there being wasted.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have lots and lots, like maybe 20 times what I'm using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread