Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just curious: Creme's website says that shipping to the US can take 5-15 days using Royal Mail. Is that what folks have experienced?
I purchased maybe a couple things from CdV and it seems it took about a week. My understanding is it varies by quite a bit. My week probably fell in the average range.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Just curious: Creme's website says that shipping to the US can take 5-15 days using Royal Mail. Is that what folks have experienced?

Ordered a few times, that time line is about right, had 1 that took 12 days, but last order came in 5 days, it is a bit pot luck on how quick or slow you get it.

qorax

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    www.facebook.com
    I purchased maybe a couple things from CdV and it seems it took about a week. My understanding is it varies by quite a bit. My week probably fell in the average range.
    Ordered a few times, that time line is about right, had 1 that took 12 days, but last order came in 5 days, it is a bit pot luck on how quick or slow you get it.
    I have ordered from CdV once, a KFL+ v2. It took nearly 3-weeks to reach my door, in Toronto. InTaste has always been the fastest in my case. Next was VapeRev. Which all changed since DashVapes opened up here. A 5-6 mins drive.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    Intaste is by far the fastest delivery to the US. I thought I ordered my first kayfun from Vape Rev but I ordered from InTaste and had it delivered to Bronze and he received it in a few days. The older I get the worse my memory gets. Ahh but I do know I'll have my 2019 24mm on Monday. Received notice from USPS for Monday delivery. Checking this morning on the HHV site I see they still have the 24mm in stock. If it can fit your mod remember you do get almost 4 ml of juice capacity. Extra bonus HHV has the lowest price on the new Kayfuns $84.99

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Intaste is by far the fastest delivery to the US. I thought I ordered my first Kayfun from Vape Rev but I ordered from InTaste and had it delivered to Bronze and he received it in a few days. The older I get the worse my memory gets. Ahh but I do know I'll have my 2019 24mm on Monday. Received notice from USPS for Monday delivery. Checking this morning on the HHV site I see they still have the 24mm in stock. If it can fit your mod remember you do get almost 4 ml of juice capacity. Extra bonus HHV has the lowest price on the new Kayfuns $84.99
    The extra capacity in those 24mm is nice to be sure. Those longmode extension kits will be useful too. Even in long mode these attys are still compact.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    The extra capacity in those 24mm is nice to be sure. Those longmode extension kits will be useful too. Even in long mode these attys are still compact.

Do you remember me having it shipped to you? You put in a coil and sent me a few new coils to use. The second Kayfun lite I did buy from Vape Rev. If I can only get a hold of two of these...
    Origin-Vape-Svoe-Mesto-Kayfun-LITE-2019-Spare-Drip-Tip-01_1056x800.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Do you remember me having it shipped to you? You put in a coil and sent me a few new coils to use. The second Kayfun lite I did buy from Vape Rev. If I can only get a hold of two of these... View attachment 799897
    I do somewhat remember that. Then I remember you were gonna recruit your girl to make your coils. :)

qorax

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    www.facebook.com
    Do you remember me having it shipped to you? You put in a coil and sent me a few new coils to use. The second Kayfun lite I did buy from Vape Rev. If I can only get a hold of two of these... View attachment 799897
    I remember :w00t:

And man, those were the days!

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
    Aug 4, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    2A468D79-7AA9-4D40-9083-5D2CE8C93B0E.jpeg
    Very impressed with this little masterpiece. Hard to put into words how small it is. It makes the Prime look big. I’ve got mine operating with the extension kit (22mm) and how this tiny thing holds 4mls is beyond me. Simple to set up and wicking perfectly with the same amount of cotton as I’d use in the Prime.

Airflow seems smoother and I prefer having an adjustment screw instead of set places dictated by an airflow ring.

Flavour is perfect as you would expect from a Kayfun.

Top quality as always from Svoemesto and it looks like another home run.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    View attachment 799907 Very impressed with this little masterpiece. Hard to put into words how small it is. It makes the Prime look big. I’ve got mine operating with the extension kit (22mm) and how this tiny thing holds 4mls is beyond me. Simple to set up and wicking perfectly with the same amount of cotton as I’d use in the Prime.

Airflow seems smoother and I prefer having an adjustment screw instead of set places dictated by an airflow ring.

Flavour is perfect as you would expect from a Kayfun.

Top quality as always from Svoemesto and it looks like another home run.
    Very nice! :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread