Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I’ve been on ECF for a while now and just want to say a few thank yous to certain people on this thread. I’m 30 years old and live in Northern Ireland. Where most people my age blow clouds and have probably never heard of a Kayfun or Svoemesto. On these Kayfun threads, I’ve always felt right at home with like-minded vapers.

Years ago I never posted, but I read constantly through every page of the original Lite threads (and boy that was a long read). Always learning from the same good people who are still active in these parts today.

A few special mentions have to go to Bronze (sensible calmness at all times). Divrr (whose wicking methods are a thing of art). Qorax (his endless vaping knowledge of all things Svoemesto and superb videos). AstroTurf (great knowledge of vaping and that dry sense of humour is priceless).

To all of you and more I haven’t mentioned, thank you.

Oh I almost forgot, where is that Ricks fella? His clone ranting and the resulting arguments where such an entertaining trademark of the older threads. I almost (‘almost’) miss him a little!

Thanks again folks, and happy vaping!
I visit the darvw thread a bit and ricks does some posting there, definitely brings back memories......thanks for your kind words[emoji3526]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I’ve been on ECF for a while now and just want to say a few thank yous to certain people on this thread. I’m 30 years old and live in Northern Ireland. Where most people my age blow clouds and have probably never heard of a Kayfun or Svoemesto. On these Kayfun threads, I’ve always felt right at home with like-minded vapers.

Years ago I never posted, but I read constantly through every page of the original Lite threads (and boy that was a long read). Always learning from the same good people who are still active in these parts today.

A few special mentions have to go to Bronze (sensible calmness at all times). Divrr (whose wicking methods are a thing of art). Qorax (his endless vaping knowledge of all things Svoemesto and superb videos). AstroTurf (great knowledge of vaping and that dry sense of humour is priceless).

To all of you and more I haven’t mentioned, thank you.

Oh I almost forgot, where is that Ricks fella? His clone ranting and the resulting arguments where such an entertaining trademark of the older threads. I almost (‘almost’) miss him a little!

Thanks again folks, and happy vaping!
Those old KFL threads were fun. Those atties were game changers in the vape world and we were right on top of it all sharing our experiences. Back in those days, it took a long time for the cloners to come out with their copies so SVM had free reign for quite awhile. Life was peaceful. Eventually, the copies came out and they infiltrated those threads and then things changed...for the worse unfortunately. Just one argument after the other. Ugh!! Some of my friends were sent to the penalty box. Somehow I avoided it. Then the V4, KM3, V5, Prime came out and those were copied immediately. The threads were ugly from Day One. Ricks was the face of the ugliness. :laugh: Threads would be shut down. New ones would replace them. They'd get ugly again, on and on. The only hope was to separate us. Originals in one corner, the Cloners in another. Thankfully, HHV made this possible because we had the ability to monitor our own threads. While it was a little turbulent at first, it has been peaceful and productive ever since. Especially compared to the general forum Kayfun threads like the one going now that has dilapidated to an old west donnybrook (again). HAHA!!

So here is to our authentic Kayfun thread members. :toast:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Knew I’d forget someone, HB added to the list!

Upon logging in today, all I saw was this post regarding me being “added to the list”...and I was like “Ohcrap. What did I do this time?”

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Always happy to help!

Especially since ol’ Turf and I are out of the honeymoon phase, and don’t carry on like we used to!

Hahahahaha!!!

Good times indeed!

Just glad we are all here, in a thread that doesn’t involve the mind-bending logic that keeps counterfeit buyers/users defending their stand.

Via TapaTalk on my kPhone

It’s like an iPhone, but performs the same and is cheaper!

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
This 19 kicksass. Really diggin’ the flavor and smooth airflow on this baby. Getting some real nice hits out of this thing. Only issue is I’m still messy when I refill. Gotta snug up that glass section. Thinking maybe I would prefer ringed segments. But it’s getting better. I get less resistance with the 19 vs the Prime. Interesting tidbit.

I’m not one to rush into spending money, but I will say...

The Steam Tuners Top-fill Kit is so perfect for the nKFL!!!!

I can’t imagine using this atomizer without it!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Upon logging in today, all I saw was this post regarding me being “added to the list”...and I was like “Ohcrap. What did I do this time?”

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Always happy to help!

Especially since ol’ Turf and I are out of the honeymoon phase, and don’t carry on like we used to!

Hahahahaha!!!

Good times indeed!

Just glad we are all here, in a thread that doesn’t involve the mind-bending logic that keeps counterfeit buyers/users defending their stand.

Via TapaTalk on my kPhone

It’s like an iPhone, but performs the same and is cheaper!
Tastes Great!!!

Less Filling!!!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Tastes Great!!!

Less Filling!!!

a7530f782e365b2bb7a8fab651f76335.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HBcorpse

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I must admit I’m not using my Prime much anymore. It always takes me a while to love a brand new tank and leave my older ones behind. But this new lite is hard to put down.

I’m sure like many others, I like something not only to function and vape well, but for the money we spend on this stuff I feel it has to look appealing too. And I’ve never seen a RTA look as good as the new Lite. I’ve got used to the small size and the sheer simplicity of it. I didn’t think I could get back to this stage but I almost prefer the bottom fill. It’s quicker and much more hassle free than twisting this and opening that. Then closing that and twisting this.

There’s no fiddling to be done with this tank and that coupled with its beautiful small size makes it very appealing.

These are the reasons I bought the nkfl. I'm a big fan of the dvarw for its simplicity and great, no-nonsense design, and was a big fan of the original kfl. The kf5 was a good vape but I hated all the extras they added to it like jfc, afc and top fill. It got retired after I tried the dvarw. When I saw the nkfl did away with all of that extra stuff I figured it was worth a shot at trying one. Still a very happy dvarw user, but really looking forward to trying the nkfl. Waiting for my 24 mm preorder to be fulfilled.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Well I finished the video I was thinking of posting here, but still need to edit. It was a bit of a pain because I usually shoot with a sony camcorder but it shoots in avchd. I use to have windows live movie maker which supported that format, but it disappeared from my computer. I was able to download windows movie maker, but not the live version. Anyways the regular movie maker doesn't support avchd, so had to shoot with my galaxy s9....problem was , I didnt have a tried pod that adapted , so had to get that, but then needed a mini tried pod because it's a little different shooting with a phone....anyways got it all sorted....could of downloaded a new program, but probably would of taken longer

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Well I finished the video I was thinking of posting here, but still need to edit. It was a bit of a pain because I usually shoot with a sony camcorder but it shoots in avchd. I use to have windows live movie maker which supported that format, but it disappeared from my computer. I was able to download windows movie maker, but not the live version. Anyways the regular movie maker doesn't support avchd, so had to shoot with my galaxy s9....problem was , I didnt have a tried pod that adapted , so had to get that, but then needed a mini tried pod because it's a little different shooting with a phone....anyways got it all sorted....could of downloaded a new program, but probably would of taken longer

For next time, a couple suggestions. I've used the free VLC Media Player for video format conversions for years. Not sure what your target format needs to be, but it should be in there. If not, there's also Wondershare UniConverter which has a free version and is well rated. Both will work with AVCHD source files.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
So when i shot the video, 2 clips were saved to my card, then for some reason the rest were saved to the phones drive. When I copied to my computer to edit, the only 2 that worked were the 2 that were saved to the card on my phone and all the rest dont play on computer, so 90 percent are completely black on PC? Not sure why this is happening as I normally use a regular cam corder to shoot my vids, but lost an editing program, so had to use my s9 instead and it's all screwed up....I guess I could edit videos on my phone then upload to YouTube, but never done that before......really want to posts these vids for the nkfl, but having issues.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So when i shot the video, 2 clips were saved to my card, then for some reason the rest were saved to the phones drive. When I copied to my computer to edit, the only 2 that worked were the 2 that were saved to the card on my phone and all the rest dont play on computer, so 90 percent are completely black on PC? Not sure why this is happening as I normally use a regular cam corder to shoot my vids, but lost an editing program, so had to use my s9 instead and it's all screwed up....I guess I could edit videos on my phone then upload to YouTube, but never done that before......really want to posts these vids for the nkfl, but having issues.
That's disappointing. Wish I knew more about that stuff but I don't. Hope you can figger it out. I wanna see those vids.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
That's disappointing. Wish I knew more about that stuff but I don't. Hope you can figger it out. I wanna see those vids.
I'm thinking it a resolution issue. The 2 clips that work on pc were shot at a lower resolution (I think I changed the resolution higher after the first 2 clips, thinking higher the better) perhaps my pc cannot handle the higher resolution? Maybe raising the computers resolution now will fix it? I will figure this out and make it happen

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm thinking it a resolution issue. The 2 clips that work on pc were shot at a lower resolution (I think I changed the resolution higher after the first 2 clips, thinking higher the better) perhaps my pc cannot handle the higher resolution? Maybe raising the computers resolution now will fix it? I will figure this out and make it happen

Sounds like a reasonable swag.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
This thread has gone quiet! Everyone still enjoying their KFLs?

Actually, not as much as I hoped. It's a great little atty and a perfect size (the 22mm one) for our JACs but I'm finding the vape a bit on the warm side for my 'likes'. I thought the 1st one would be just that, the first one. But it may turn out to be my last one too.

You better believe it!! These bad boys kick out the flavor.

Now, on that, I def have to agree with you.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

Attachments

• 1563030127335351759157586927963.jpg
    1563030127335351759157586927963.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • 15630302493171686363050806727934.jpg
    15630302493171686363050806727934.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
Actually, not as much as I hoped. It's a great little atty and a perfect size (the 22mm one) for our JACs but I'm finding the vape a bit on the warm side for my 'likes'. I thought the 1st one would be just that, the first one. But it may turn out to be my last one too.

Now, on that, I def have to agree with you.
That would be one of my few complaints. It is indeed quite a hot vape. Must be because it’s so short in height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread