Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Astro, then the drip tip would snap into the top of the bell?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T

Here it is...

636cfcc063a66d790c2a0debacb67838.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Q by metteby: Thank you for the review How will I know when the airflow screw is at 1.8 or too loose? How many turns to unscrew to 1.8?

My answer: 1.8 is fully 'open'. Half more turn and it will come off. Since no screw is needed to unplug to access the AFC stem ~ it is a simple task of just turning it and taking a draw to find your sweetspot. Then leave it at that position for life.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Not certain if I understand your concern but the drip tip comes off and you can use your own if you want. The top cap is much like previous top caps we saw with the Prime, V5, and KM3.

I knew it was a weird question! But you’ve figured it out at this point.

I knew the drip tip should be replaceable like a “normal” kayfun, but again, I’d yet to see ay pictures of it without the drip tip on top!

HB, go to 7:50 mark on Q's video which we have posted in the OP. I think that will address your concern.

It’s addressed! It’s addressed!

I know my accent is too thick :cry: so no one seems to be able to watch the video properly. Brother HB, I had in fact removed the driptip and plonked another one in the video itself. Yes, you can use anything of your choice.

Brother Q! I’ve never had an issue understanding you! Very rarely do I come across someone with an accent I can’t understand.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I know my accent is too thick :cry: so no one seems to be able to watch the video properly. Brother HB, I had in fact removed the driptip and plonked another one in the video itself. Yes, you can use anything of your choice.

I admit that in some of your early videos, I kind of had a hard time with the accent, but I must have gotten used to it because I understood you just fine in this one. It was good, I learned all I needed to know, I just need to decide which one I want, I am still leaning towards the 22 though. :)

KAS

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    HHV update: We will have the 24 mm in stock as soon as our shipment arrives. We won't have the 22 mm on launch day.

We are looking at ordering the extender kit (called Longmode). Those come in Fire (same color as the stock tank) and Ice (frosted white).

In both colors?

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
    Mar 10, 2017
    i wonder how this tank handles leaking,
    in the KFL+ if there's a bit of leakage, the juice have kind of a long way to go |-- and then some would come out of the AFC screw and if major,then some out of the AF hole.
    but here;if someone was to remove completely the AFC screw and had a leak,i wonder what would happen.

qorax

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    www.facebook.com
    i wonder how this tank handles leaking,
    in the KFL+ if there's a bit of leakage, the juice have kind of a long way to go |-- and then some would come out of the AF screw and if major,then some out of the AF hole.
    but here;if someone was to remove completely the AF screw and had a leak,i wonder what would happen.
    Zero leakage whatever we try to do with the nKFL. This is a noob friendly, fit for beginners' atty.

bask

ECF Veteran
    Dec 17, 2012
    The Euroneous Zone
    There are 23 official languages (with independent scripts), 121 total languages spoken as mother tongue and over 720 dialects in India.
    I always heard Indian students here talk English amongst themselves and didn’t understand why until I spoke to a group. They replied the same thing at the same time: “We don’t speak each other’s language.” And they explained the challenges associated with that many languages and dialects.

Anyway, stoked for the KFL19, but might prioritize a Dani Mini first. Can’t wait to try it out though.

qorax

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    www.facebook.com
    I always heard Indian students here talk English amongst themselves and didn’t understand why until I spoke to a group. They replied the same thing at the same time: “We don’t speak each other’s language.” And they explained the challenges associated with that many languages and dialects.

Anyway, stoked for the KFL19, but might prioritize a Dani Mini first. Can’t wait to try it out though.
    Yep, Hinglish is the goto language in India.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread