Ban Juul, not vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVapeDIY

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Stock Market Today: High-Growth Hiccup Causes Worries

juul has suffered a massive decline in value, after recently trading at $90 in a secondary market compared to its summer price of $300 a share.

Juul has lost more than a third of its value, sources say

Sources told CNBC's David Faber that a decent-sized stake in the privately held company now trades for $90 a share, down from $300 in July when the company was valued at $38 billion.

$300/share now $90/share ... 70% loss ... major haircut since July.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Stock Market Today: High-Growth Hiccup Causes Worries

juul has suffered a massive decline in value, after recently trading at $90 in a secondary market compared to its summer price of $300 a share.

Juul has lost more than a third of its value, sources say

Sources told CNBC's David Faber that a decent-sized stake in the privately held company now trades for $90 a share, down from $300 in July when the company was valued at $38 billion.

$300/share now $90/share ... 70% loss ... major haircut since July.

Yeah, close to being scalped!

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
uh, ban juul? no thanks. i use a juul, it helped me quit smoking. my friends use juuls... it helped them quit smoking. if anything, bring back the flavors. my best friend almost strictly vapes mango pods and now she can't get them, which sucks. we're like 10+ year smokers and we just want to be left alone lol. can't buy flavored pods at the gas station but i can still buy like 15 different kinds of cigarettes... /sigh

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
uh, ban juul? no thanks. i use a juul, it helped me quit smoking. my friends use juuls... it helped them quit smoking. if anything, bring back the flavors. my best friend almost strictly vapes mango pods and now she can't get them, which sucks. we're like 10+ year smokers and we just want to be left alone lol. can't buy flavored pods at the gas station but i can still buy like 15 different kinds of cigarettes... /sigh

JUUL as a company has made some really bone-headed mistakes, and that's why I dislike them with a passion. But their customers have my support. I also have no beef with the product itself. One of my good friends just stopped smoking after 20+ years with JUUL. He took to it immediately! Said goodbye to Unfiltered Lucky Strikes in no time.

@casuald00d Congratulations. I hope you will be able to have the product that helps you the most, no matter the flavor or device.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
You can still get the flavors overseas. Maybe a group buy to share shipping costs. Another option is the clone refillable pods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread