• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Batteries to recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashkhan

Oct 11, 2015
New to v@ping, just picked up some 25R V2 "MINI HULK" batteries because I do not trust these batteries that came with the mod.

I am curious to know what the general consensus is here with regards to chargers.. currently looking at

Xtar XP4 Hybrid Panzer

Xtar VC4 USB Hybrid Charger

Nitecore Digicharger Hybrid D4

It is paramount to have a good charger because I am still serving my 2 years in this glorious FINE city, albeit I only have 6 weeks left in my contract.

Nitecore D4 is excellent my friend.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    So all I use is a box mod, Snow wolf and IPV3 Li, never go above 100 watts, never go above even 80 watts actually. Use it in temp control here and there. I was thinking of HG2's or 25r's what would you recommend? I have Sony VTC5's and MXJO that I run currently but both of the pairs are a year and a half old.

With dual batteries and 100W max I recommend the HG2's so you can enjoy the extra time before needing to recharge.

Reactions: gerrymi

samaral

Verified Member
    Oct 24, 2015
    New to v@ping, just picked up some 25R V2 "MINI HULK" batteries because I do not trust these batteries that came with the mod.

I am curious to know what the general consensus is here with regards to chargers.. currently looking at

Xtar XP4 Hybrid Panzer

It is paramount to have a good charger because I am still serving my 2 years in this glorious FINE city, albeit I only have 6 weeks left in my contract.
    i use xtar vc2 plus master. pretty happy with it as it partners well with my Anker multi usb desktop charger (vc2 uses usb 2.1a to charge 2 batts)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.

Xtar XP4 Hybrid Panzer

Me...I LOVE my Nitecore D4.

For only $22.62...you won't be disappointed...

http://www.ecig.com/nitecore-d4-battery-charger.html

[Other Prices: http://www.vapecrawler.com/results/Nitecore D4 ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread