Battery sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

impostor71

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Naperville, IL
I'm starting to get confused... Not fully confused yet, but starting to get there. So help me out...

There's the regular size 808 batt. There's a new long 808 batt. Then there's a new short one. When some people are talking about the short battery, are they referring to the regular size one since it's short compared to the long? or are they talking about the new short one? If they're referring to the short one as short, and long one as long, what are they calling the normal size one?

Now, I'm all confused... 8-o

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Probably depends on who you are talking to lol. I myself refer to them as regular, short and extra long.

I call 'em Timmy, Bob, and Maximilian.

LOL AZAndy!

I agree with Jen,short,regular and xtra long.

Really?! These are the responses we get to help! I could understand after the OP got a real answer, but to start off with idle banter? come on

IMP71 it all really matters which site you are looking to buy the KR808 model
most suppliers started to carry the shorter size aprox 90mm i think way back in the day :D.. then later purchased the longer model approx 100-110mm which at the present is the "standard" model i.e. the most carried....once it was realized that the cartos are compatible with other model ecig batts (model numbers not usually mentioned) an "extra long" battery came into existence.....

it is safe to say that if you buy a KR808 batt from any supplier mentioned on ECF you will have an expected performance of an ecig battery

the longer batts most likely have higher mah meaning it will keep its charge for a longer time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread