Not open for further replies.

saharmalu

Mar 18, 2016
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I've been a member for a while now and I am very happy to support ECF.

The admins and mods have been doing a tough job and @SmokeyJoe is helping us as much as possible, driving us to action all across the globe to save vaping.

With everything happening at the FDA and US States, it looks like my focus is going to be shifting heavily to DIY. Thank God there is a reasonably developed forum for DIY. We are going to need it.

I'll be renewing!

Joshua C. Lake

Jul 6, 2016
    San Jose, CA
    • Deleted by retired1

Tamberland

Unresolved Status
    Aug 4, 2016
    US
    www.366vape.com
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Wynken

Multiple ID Suspension
    Sep 10, 2016
    shenzhen china
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Unexist

Dec 23, 2015
    Austria / STMK
    Hey guys,

Although I am a newb here I already feel very comfty and familiar and so I decided to support this awesome community. As this is my first time doing this to a forum I am asking how long does it take to get my payment approved? It's been a few days since I paid the annual membership but no badge so far :(

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Canada
    @Unexist

Thank you for supporting ECF! We appreciate..

There could be a delay by Paypal on your end - for example it often takes Paypal 3 business days to approve a transaction if you had to add a new credit card to your account for the sub. Automated renewable subscriptions require you to have a cc attached to your account.

Once Paypal approves, and the payment goes through, you would be updated here as a supporting member automatically

PS. I'll email you in case you need further assistance in tracing the payment ...

Reactions: Unexist

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida
    @Misty Thank you! I answered your email today because I wanted to wait another day or so and see if Paypal ist just extremely slow. But nothing new. I sent you the PP receipt.

I'd love to support a forum that has to do with the cause that saved my life. Done. :)

Thank you both! :)

I see that you finally got it @Unexist !! Nice! :D

Reactions: Unexist

Patricia W. Lee

Moved On
    May 9, 2017
    • Deleted by retired1

Possum64

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2017
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thanks vapekari. I really love this forum. I believe reading it every day is part the reason I am sticking with the vaping. The members are very supportive and understanding and give such good advice. There are quite a few forums in Australia but to me they were a bit..rubbish. (God, I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that!).

This forum is well moderated, well thought out and easy to navigate. It is a puzzle to me why more people haven't become 'supporting members' of this great forum. I guess we all show our appreciation in different ways.
    Catherine

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    all,
    sent subscription payment via paypal a week ago (supporting member - one year payment) but it hasn't been applied to my account. sent two messages using the contact form but haven't heard anything back. what's up?

@Robino1 is it still @Misty who can help the above member?

Sounds like they could use some..

Reactions: lupinehorror

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    @Robino1 is it still @Misty who can help the above member?

Sounds like they could use some..

Negative.

Issues regarding payments should be brought up via the ticket system by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum page.

In this instance, the individual did open a ticket and it has been forwarded to the responsible party for correction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread