The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Become an ECF supporting member!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Oliver, Nov 28, 2008.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Foofightervape girl

Foofightervape girl Senior Member

Mar 7, 2016
    Birmingham alabama
    Will be supporting as early as next month...then my budg will be good an stable so I will be able to contribute for the long haul :) a must do as I love this place :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. rico942

rico942 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2013
    Carlsbad, CA
    Gave up a couple of cheap restaurant meals to become a Supporting Member here, and will now have to eat my own cooking at least twice ... :shock:

I have made the ultimate sacrifice ... :D

• Like Like x 6
  3. Tommy-Chi

Tommy-Chi Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2015
    Chitown
    I've been a member for a while now and I am very happy to support ECF.

The admins and mods have been doing a tough job and @SmokeyJoe is helping us as much as possible, driving us to action all across the globe to save vaping.

With everything happening at the FDA and US States, it looks like my focus is going to be shifting heavily to DIY. Thank God there is a reasonably developed forum for DIY. We are going to need it.

I'll be renewing!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Joshua C. Lake
    This message by Joshua C. Lake has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 6, 2016.
    Jul 6, 2016
  5. Tamberland
    This message by Tamberland has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 20, 2016, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Aug 4, 2016
  6. Wynken
    This message by Wynken has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 10, 2016, Reason: Multiple ID Company.
    Sep 10, 2016
  7. Unexist

Unexist Full Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Austria / STMK
    Hey guys,

Although I am a newb here I already feel very comfty and familiar and so I decided to support this awesome community. As this is my first time doing this to a forum I am asking how long does it take to get my payment approved? It's been a few days since I paid the annual membership but no badge so far :(

• Like Like x 2
  8. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

Let me tag someone that might have a clue.

@low_tar_neil Need some help maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  9. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    oh, sorry about that, not my area of expertise I'm afraid, let's try @Misty or @oliver

• Like Like x 1
  10. Misty

Misty Forum Admin
    Supplier/Commercial Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Canada
    @Unexist

Thank you for supporting ECF! We appreciate..

There could be a delay by Paypal on your end - for example it often takes Paypal 3 business days to approve a transaction if you had to add a new credit card to your account for the sub. Automated renewable subscriptions require you to have a cc attached to your account.

Once Paypal approves, and the payment goes through, you would be updated here as a supporting member automatically

PS. I'll email you in case you need further assistance in tracing the payment ...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Unexist

Unexist Full Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Austria / STMK
    @Misty Thank you! I answered your email today because I wanted to wait another day or so and see if Paypal ist just extremely slow. But nothing new. I sent you the PP receipt.

12. mongo74

mongo74 I'm your huckleberry. ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    I'd love to support a forum that has to do with the cause that saved my life. Done. :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

Thank you both! :)

I see that you finally got it @Unexist !! Nice! :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. makesenselife

makesenselife Unresolved Status

Nov 23, 2016
    Houston
    This is a great service.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Patricia W. Lee
    This message by Patricia W. Lee has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 9, 2017.
    May 9, 2017
  16. Possum64

Possum64 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2017
    Brisbane, Australia
    Supporting a forum that is supporting me.

• Like Like x 6
  17. Oliver

Oliver ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe Admin Verified Member

Thanks Possum! And do please keep us up to date on what's going on in 'Straya :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Possum64

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2017
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thanks Oliver. Your forum is wonderful...fair dinkum! For all the help and advice I have already gleened I will be forever grateful.
    Catherine

• Like Like x 4
  19. Cheers mate, vape all you can and enjoy it!
    Know that every puff you make from e-sigarett instead of a regular sigarett is curing you for cancer !:D :) <3

• Like Like x 2
  20. Possum64

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2017
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thanks vapekari. I really love this forum. I believe reading it every day is part the reason I am sticking with the vaping. The members are very supportive and understanding and give such good advice. There are quite a few forums in Australia but to me they were a bit..rubbish. (God, I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that!).

This forum is well moderated, well thought out and easy to navigate. It is a puzzle to me why more people haven't become 'supporting members' of this great forum. I guess we all show our appreciation in different ways.
    Catherine

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. lupinehorror

lupinehorror numpty wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 11, 2017
    alba
    all,
    sent subscription payment via paypal a week ago (supporting member - one year payment) but it hasn't been applied to my account. sent two messages using the contact form but haven't heard anything back. what's up?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  22. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    @Robino1 is it still @Misty who can help the above member?

Sounds like they could use some..

• Like Like x 1
  23. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Negative.

Issues regarding payments should be brought up via the ticket system by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum page.

In this instance, the individual did open a ticket and it has been forwarded to the responsible party for correction.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  24. lupinehorror

lupinehorror numpty wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 11, 2017
    alba
    thanks folks. the fact that i've supported the forum is what matters but would like to get rid of the banner that suggests that i haven't

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1