Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Their loss.

I think I was there once, and I was unintentional. I come here for vape stuff and fun, neither of which appears to be in abundance there. No judgements, just not fo' me.

vape and let... Whatever. ;)

I simply object to paying for a site at which I am banned from fully participating. So, I will remain here so long as permitted. I enjoy the heck out of a whole lot of folks here (you included :lol:) and it is fun but I don't care for preferential treatment of a select few and won't pay for it.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I simply object to paying for a site at which I am banned from fully participating. So, I will remain here so long as permitted. I enjoy the heck out of a whole lot of folks here (you included :lol:) and it is fun but I don't care for preferential treatment of a select few and won't pay for it.

Surely that was some kind of mistake...

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Surely that was some kind of mistake...

There is a possibility that you are correct, Opinionated. However, my doubts about that possibility will leave my position about financially supporting a forum to which I am not allowed full access remains unchanged.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Kentucky-folk don't lie. If @CMD-Ky says he has good reason, well, I do believe that he has good reason. His word's always been good enough for me, and that's not about to change.

:vapor:

These trails we trek are not the same for all of us. We are vapers. :thumb:

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
OK, I'm in, let me display that badge proudly.

I just noticed mine isn't showing up even though I paid like 2 months ago. What the heck!

I paid yesterday, probleby to early for the badge to be back

Unfortunately there's been a glitch with some of the payments recently. This issue has been flagged for tech to fix .

I checked all 3 of you and traced your payments and fixed it up now so the supporting badge appears!

PM me if there are any issues.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
What's the mood thingy?

That little box under your thumbnail. I, for example, am "INNOCENT" :rolleyes: :D. If it's activated for you, you'll be able to click on the box that says, "NO MOOD", then select your preferred persona.

upload_2022-4-21_8-56-43.png

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I'm guessing it's tied to the glitch Misty mentioned. Once it gets resolved, I'm thinking the badges and mood options will appear.

Oh man what a great movie that is, I need to watch it again.

I didn't read about a glitch but I'll go back and do that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread