BEHOLD: The absolute perfect tobacco flavoring and nicotine extraction method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.

Just goes to show that any fool can post to eHow.

The product of the described procedure will have a little nicotine, and a whole lot of plant material. It will be nasty.
Woa!!! On the forum some people have been just soaking tobacco in pg or vg, or taking those snus packets and using those instead of tobacco.. That makes sense that the nicotine would be so minimal it would just be flavor, but with the boiling, it made sense...

Wow, at least I know that my soaking tobacco for a week in vg can be used for flavoring since I can't even find snus around here.. The flavor was good, but the next time I do it, I'm going to use a different tobacco to get a better flavor...

Then how do they make liquid nicotine is the question that we need to find the answer to if there is a ban.. Only thing I can figure is to buy patches and using the liquid from them, but that would be really expensive....

so I took 3 ciggs and let steep for 5 days strained it and added PG I had 2/3s cup tobacco juice will this add flavor or will it have nic in it? I steeped it in distilled water. I am trying to come up with a flavor for hubby I can't find juice he likes but don't want to kill him!!

Last edited:

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
so I took 3 ciggs and let steep for 5 days strained it and added PG I had 2/3s cup tobacco juice will this add flavor or will it have nic in it? I steeped it in distilled water. I am trying to come up with a flavor for hubby I can't find juice he likes but don't want to kill him!!

Yeah.. Seems that soaking in vg or pg and then straining it won't kill your hubby.. It might be easier just to find the same juice as the flavor he uses if you didn't want to get into all of that.. Anyway, don't forget to add unflavored juice to it to get the nicotine hit though..

I hope I'm not resurrecting a dead thread, but here's my two cents after vaping for four months and DIYing for over three months:

2 tea bags raspberry green tea steeped in 30 ml PG for 10 days
Results: Very flavourful, taste and smell the raspberry prominently. Mixed with 20% 152 proof vodka for a throat hit. Almost certain caffeine was in it as I did feel an energy rush after the first few hits.

2 cigarettes (standard higher strength) soaked/steeped in PG for 14 days (just strained it out tonight and will be trying it out tomorrow).

2 Earl Grey tea bags in 30 ml PG soaked/steeped for 14 days. (will be straining it out tomorrow and trying it as well).

Will respond with results if I live through it LOL

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
I hope I'm not resurrecting a dead thread, but here's my two cents after vaping for four months and DIYing for over three months:

2 tea bags raspberry green tea steeped in 30 ml PG for 10 days
Results: Very flavourful, taste and smell the raspberry prominently. Mixed with 20% 152 proof vodka for a throat hit. Almost certain caffeine was in it as I did feel an energy rush after the first few hits.

2 cigarettes (standard higher strength) soaked/steeped in PG for 14 days (just strained it out tonight and will be trying it out tomorrow).

2 Earl Grey tea bags in 30 ml PG soaked/steeped for 14 days. (will be straining it out tomorrow and trying it as well).

Will respond with results if I live through it LOL

Hi Damage,

Well the thread is only a few months old, but I had totally forgotten about this thread *LOL*

The Raspberry sounds nice and will have to try it... Bet Chi Tea would be good too... The whole process of flavorings is unique when you sit down and think about it, like you have :thumbs:

I had forgotten to add that way back sometime last year we were threading about how to make our own nic juice and I had attempted to soak some pipe tobacco with water for a long time.. Of course it was all the warning with some fearing I'd die of nicotine poisoning and all.. Then much deeper in the thread it ended up that on another e-ciggie forum people attempted to do it and some guy who was a scientist tested the findings and it ended up that the tobacco was just flavoring with no real nic level in it...

Please let us know how the Earl Grey turned out.. I'm real curious

Been so busy I didn't have a chance to try it until tonight.

The tobacco steeped in PG for 2 weeks tasted just like the cigarettes smell. Which after almost 6 months of not smoking analogs is not a flavour I'm too fond of. And, yes, absolutely no throat hit at all... well, except for the PG, but that is minimal and not even worthy of mentioning.

I haven't tried the Earl Grey yet as I'm waiting for new atties to arrive but it sure smells overwhelmingly like my favourite cup of tea :)

I'll post back when the atties show up and let you know. In the meantime, if I have time, I will be rebuilding ten ego-t atties and if I finish them before the new ones arrive, I'll post back sooner :)

Sorry, Hi AngelsLuv :)

I should add that I only put a few drops into my pg/vg/vodka base in a 10ml bottle with the Raspberry Green Tea flavour I made and it was quite nice and yet still strong in flavour. The vodka gave a bit of a throat hit but nothing near nic laced juice.

However, the tobacco I vaped straight with nothing but the PG it was steeped in. Me no likey LOL

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Hi Damage,

Got your message about this, and thought I answered you here but I realized I didn't... I'm sorry...

Here we go:

How I did it was this way:

I took a pouch of pipe tobacco and soaked it in water (filled just enough to cover it) and let it soak with a cover on it, for one week... After this, I drained it into a small pot, and using plastic gloves, I squeezed the tobacco to get all of the liquid out.. Simmering it until it turned into essentially a thick syrup..

I then added this to VG and a bit of vodka to thin it out...

Vaping it, I could taste the flavor and it was really nice..

Now backtracking, my mother has been obsessed with "Perry Mason" since it was on tv since the 60's.. I hated the show to such an extent that it ended up being a punishment to me.. My mother would make me sit in front of the tv and watch it.. After the show, I would have to explain the episode to her in detail.. One episode had a woman murdering her husband for his money and she poisined him with nicotine, essentailly doing this.. So I thought that this would produce nicotine and add some of the flavoring of the particular type of pipe tobacco I used.. I had also searched online and saw a number of posts using the same directions and saying that this would produce pure nicotine..

Later I had found out through the forum and a few other e-ciggie forums that a few chemists who vape did the same thing and tested the results and it ended up that this produced nothing but flavoring.. So after I did this and all the posts on being careful since some on the forum thought that I might over-dose myself, someone posted onto the thread the results of the chemists that had done the same thing..

So......... my quest continued and people are still trying to find a way to create liquid nicotine at their homes and I've yet to find anyone who has actually done it and didn't produce just flavoring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread